workplace escapades

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

hand_shoe

Re: workplace escapades

Post by hand_shoe »

Some of those peep toe shoes look like the opening is large enough to to fit a semi soft cock through before it gets real hard. Try that and see how good it feels to fuck that shoe OMG ! Have done this on a pair...feels awesome.
Tiafain789

Post by Tiafain789 »

Man, what a thread.
Girls with some good quality heels AND some of them leave their gym clothes for you to play with... I'd be in heaven. Got a fetish for girls in tight gym clothes, and heels... that's a no-brainer :mrgreen:
drmgero

Post by drmgero »

tehguy1988 wrote:Hi guys, here's a revisit for hot girl #7 whom I covered earlier: viewtopic.php?p=434804#p434804.

I dropped by late one evening (I think it was after I creamed babe #1's heels). I was really excited to see #7's sexy black suede pumps still under her desk, complete with cum and sweat stains! The peep-hole at her toes was too small for my cock to enter, and the heels were so steep that I couldn't get my dick in either. So I just decided to stroke my dick against the suede and masturbate while enjoying the scent on her blazer and scarf.

I came in no time at all and released a huge load into her heels. I even grabbed an apple she left on her desk and rubbed some of the cum off my cock onto it (see the video). I hope she found her apple especially tasty! 8)
IMG_3208 (Large).JPG
IMG_3209 (Large).JPG
IMG_3210 (Large).JPG
IMG_3212 (Large).JPG
http://xhamster.com/movies/4632148/img_3211.html

Here's a photo of the ballerina flats she likes to wear. I'll try to cream those too one day, but I really doubt I would pick them over her suede pumps... :D Too hot to resist.
IMG_2762 (Large).JPG
And a couple of photos I snapped of her. She's such a petite but hot babe! Really want to fuck her doggy style! Imagine her strutting around in those black pumps - it totally accentuates that ass!
Capture7.JPG
Capture6.JPG
I'd surely do these hot heels everyday!
Mr. Shine

Post by Mr. Shine »

Last edited by Mr. Shine on Mon May 10, 2021 1:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
wmlo

Post by wmlo »

Great story mate. Keep it going!
suedej

Post by suedej »

Have you ever tried them on while you fuck them? I find this gets me super hard !
Anything!! For suede high heels, and girls sexy slippers !!!!
tehguy1988

Post by tehguy1988 »

Hi folks, sorry for the long absence. I've been rather busy in recent weeks. Not much time for those shoe escapades. :D

Here's something fresh - a new girl number TWELVE. She's a relatively new hire, tall and with a great figure. She's also good friends with chick number ONE in my previous update - my word it is such a wonderful sight seeing them both hanging around and walking together everywhere all the time!

Here are some photos of her collection. I took them over a few days.
IMG_2949 (Large).JPG
IMG_3036 (Large).JPG
IMG_3397 (Large).JPG
Eventually I settled on her white heels which had a cute ribbon in front on those glitzy studded tips, and a pair of navy suede low heels which I liked a lot for its padded insoles (great absorption! :mrgreen: ).
IMG_3037 (Large).JPG
IMG_3038 (Large).JPG
IMG_3039 (Large).JPG
IMG_3398 (Large).JPG
IMG_3399 (Large).JPG
IMG_3400 (Large).JPG
IMG_3401 (Large).JPG
I took my time with these two pairs, fucking the white heels first and rubbing my cock against the studded tips. Then I turned my attention to the suede shoes, which gave me a lot of pleasure as I rubbed my cock against the thick insoles that the chick inserted into the shoes. I knew I HAD to cum into them, and that I could get away easily without bothering to clean up. 8) I also loved the sweet fragrance of her Zara blazer, which I jacked off with too.
IMG_3402 (Large).JPG
IMG_3403 (Large).JPG
IMG_3406 (Large).JPG
Eventually I jacked myself off into both shoes. Didn't have to clean up for once. I wiped the residue on my cock off against the side of the suedes. It was a pretty satisfying session. :D

Video: http://xhamster.com/movies/4719851/img_3407.html
IMG_3408 (Large).JPG
Although she's great, I think babe #12 here doesn't turn me on as much as some of the other chicks featured here so far (and trust me, I have many more to share in my firm but some of them just don't leave heels behind to fuck). She doesn't wear outrageously hot heels like some of the others. So while this was fun while it lasted, I'm going to turn my attention to conquering other collections. :wink:
Capture1.JPG
Capture2.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kumshoe

Post by kumshoe »

You're in heaven man
LuvYourSlippers247

Post by LuvYourSlippers247 »

Nice.....
tehguy1988

Post by tehguy1988 »

Quick update guys, on slutty chick #5. Last update here: viewtopic.php?p=446377#p446377

Not much in the way of photos, but there's a video here.

There was actually someone in office while I did this, but I simply had to fuck #5's sequined flip flops again, so I took the risk and did it beside/under her desk, out of sight of the other person. Had to be quick, hence the lack of pics. :D
IMG_3354 (Large).JPG
Video: http://xhamster.com/movies/4719830/img_3355.html
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.