Cum on feet in shiny wolford pantyhose, black wedges sandal

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Disciples

Cum on feet in shiny wolford pantyhose, black wedges sandal

Post by Disciples »

Hi there!

I used to post a lot to this forum, and now I return... :)

I found these wonderful wedges on the internet and I had to order them immediately for my GF. As the package had been delivered I asked her to put her Wolford Neon 40 up and let me load all my hot cum on her beautiful shiny feet in these extra high heeled black wedges. I just cant explain how I love these shoes and feet in Wolford. Even the smell is fantastic!
So finally she jerked me off hard and gave me a footjob in the shoes. You can see the results below. :)
We are great fans of shiny pantyhoses so we have a wide range of nylons (mainly Wolford and Peavey and some others sold by the local store). Feel free to let us know if you would like to see some cum on a black, white, silver, tan, gold etc. colored shiny tights! :)

The pictures had been uploaded for having comments! ;) If you know what I mean. :P
asd (5).jpg
2.jpg
I'm trying to upload the other pictrues too, but I can't... I gives a white screen as I click on upload. :S HELP MEEEE!! :( Help me so I can upload the others.. :P
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Disciples on Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Disciples

Re: Cum on my GFs shiny wolford pantyhose in black wedges sa

Post by Disciples »

I still can't upload images. :( Tried with 3 different browsers and still get a white screen after clicking on upload. :( Anyone hase some idea?
ebah_diddy_u_dupeto

Post by ebah_diddy_u_dupeto »

nylons...oh man... im licking the screen right now! lol thanks, keep posting, this is wonderful!
Disciples

Post by Disciples »

ebah_diddy_u_dupeto wrote:nylons...oh man... im licking the screen right now! lol thanks, keep posting, this is wonderful!
I still try to upload the images. But this site suxx... :( I hope I can do it soon.
feetloveaffair

Post by feetloveaffair »

Disciples wrote:I still can't upload images. :( Tried with 3 different browsers and still get a white screen after clicking on upload. :( Anyone hase some idea?
I've had that problem too sometimes. It might be the way you resized your pics (if you did this) or they may be too large - max 1MB in size, the site would show a message that it's too large.
Nice feet and shoes too!
In my country, thongs are for the feet!
hoseandheels

Post by hoseandheels »

You could upload it to a site like imgur or flickr and then post the link here. Looking forward to seeing the rest!
chitown

Post by chitown »

Love the pics I would love to see pantyhose and stiletto heels
chitown
iluvhiheels

Post by iluvhiheels »

Those silky nylons and shoes make my cock throb and I would love to cum on them!
Disciples

Post by Disciples »

Hey!

Thanks for the positiv feedback and also thank you for the tipps! I'm goimg to try today again to upload them, becouse they realy worth a look! :)
We have a request for a set with darker nylons aswell. We have a shiny grey wolford pantyhose so I'll upload in the next days some cummed pictures of those too! :)

Keep up the commenting! :)
Tribute is also welcomed!
Disciples

Post by Disciples »

Hi there!

Finally I could manage to upload these pictures! :)
I realy hope you like them!

Please comment! :P

You can also comment which other color of pantyhose you would like to see covered with cum in these wedges:
- shiny white
- shiny dark grey
- shiny black
- shiny cappuccino
;)

Handjob pictures are coming too! :p

We also like tributes, so feel free to cum on them and repost it here, or just let us know you jerked on this stuff!
nylon_wedges_cum_01.jpg
nylon_wedges_cum_02.jpg
nylon_wedges_cum_04.jpg
nylon_wedges_cum_03.jpg
nylon_wedges_cum_05.jpg
nylon_wedges_cum_06.jpg
nylon_wedges_cum_08.jpg
nylon_wedges_cum_09.jpg
nylon_wedges_cum_10.jpg
nylon_wedges_cum_11.jpg
nylon_wedges_cum_12.jpg
nylon_wedges_cum_13.jpg
nylon_wedges_cum_14.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.