My Cousin JANE is out of town for a week

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

cumshoes

Re: My Cousin JANE is out of town for a week

Post by cumshoes »

Just Fucked Jane's heels,. Peeptoes, got to Fuck her slutty, nine west stiletto black patent slingbacks, nine west nude patent peeptoe pumps, and brown bandolino peeptoe slingbacks....wow I didn't last long as all...
20150328_134317.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lancenovot

Post by Lancenovot »

Wowwwwww
what city does she live in? I would love to be able to do just 3 minutes with her heels......

How old is she?

Thanks,
Lance
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

Great cream open toes.

Love to see the open withe ones fucked to.
footloverThai

Post by footloverThai »

luckiest dog on the site!
cumshoes

Post by cumshoes »

Popped by janes apt just now...Oh my gosh...saw her bcbg strappy snakeskin stilettos on the floor in her bedroom...they instantly got me so hard...did a little snooping around further but those stilettos were so slutty...I had to Fuck the Shit out of them right then and there....she wears these slutheels from time to time when going out with her friends...mostly in the summer. I haven't seen her wear them in a while. How you guys enjoy this as much as I did
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
cumshoes

Post by cumshoes »

20150330_125843.jpg
XOCAN

Post by XOCAN »

You came in them?
Disciples

Post by Disciples »

Perfect pictures mate!
But I haven't see any cum on them. Am I wrong or...?
Please load a huge on the wedges and the snake skin sandals! I can imagine the smell of these beautiful heels... Oh man fuck them as many times you just can and show us a big load! Keep it up!
Any chance to cum on her pantyhose?
cumshoes

Post by cumshoes »

I haven't been cumming on Jane's heels for a while..I use to cum on them all the time but i stained one of her heels and got scared that she would find out...so since then..I try not to do it again...she keeps her heels in particular order..I don't want to ruin this opportunity that I have....I much rather keep Fucking the Shit out of he slutty heels and not cum on them...then get caught...I've been Fucking her heels for years. Rather be on safe side.and continue Fucking them for many more years
Disciples

Post by Disciples »

cumshoes wrote:I haven't been cumming on Jane's heels for a while..I use to cum on them all the time but i stained one of her heels and got scared that she would find out...so since then..I try not to do it again...she keeps her heels in particular order..I don't want to ruin this opportunity that I have....I much rather keep Fucking the Shit out of he slutty heels and not cum on them...then get caught...I've been Fucking her heels for years. Rather be on safe side.and continue Fucking them for many more years
Hehe, I understand you! Sad by the way, beouse I would love to see them covered in stuff, but I understand you.
Just to mention: of some kind of materials (PU leather, leather, plastic etc...) you can easily remove any signs of your "work"... :twisted: