My adventures with shoes of gfs

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

sasha81

Re: My adventures with shoes of gfs

Post by sasha81 »

nsagaa wrote:Wow!
Fucking WOW!
There's a girl in my college. Really hot, and she wears the exact same sandals all the time. You don't know how much this post has turned me on. Thanx
Thanks, man!

The good news is that today she visited again and this time she wore sexy thong sandals. Of course, I could not resist. :)
I will post it as soon as I processed the material. :)

Here a little teaser for you:
bscap0000.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
nsagaa

Post by nsagaa »

Awesome
Can't wait to see the whole signature 'package'
I love high heel Pumps
nsagaa

Post by nsagaa »

Hey man!
Can't wait to see the update lol. Sounds so desperate doesn't it
I love high heel Pumps
sasha81

Post by sasha81 »

nsagaa wrote:Hey man!
Can't wait to see the update lol. Sounds so desperate doesn't it
LOL yeah, kinda. :)
But let me tell you it is well worth waiting as it will be something REALLY special! :D

The good news: it is already uploading, I will post when ready.
sasha81

Post by sasha81 »

Well, I finally have a new post for you! The same really hot girl as in the previous one. Unfortunately this was the last opportunity with her shoes bc she won't visit us again for months. :(

At least, I could give her a nice farewell gift. :)

This time I went all in and came directly on her thong sandals (while she and my gf were studying in the living room) and left the whole package to dry up. In fact, I even poured some extra cum on them from my signature container. :)

They became rather sticky and smelled of cum when I last checked them about 15 minutes before she came out of the room to leave but she didn't suspect anything. :D

I managed to make some footage of her feet and her body at the same time using two different cameras and a lot of editing work... I hope you like the result.

The movie clip is available on xhamster. This time in HD :)
http://xhamster.com/movies/6244382/hot_ ... em_on.html
bscap0000.jpg
bscap0001.jpg
bscap0002.jpg
bscap0003.jpg
bscap0004.jpg
bscap0005.jpg
bscap0006.jpg
bscap0007.jpg
bscap0008.jpg
bscap0009.jpg
bscap0010.jpg
bscap0011.jpg
bscap0012.jpg
bscap0013.jpg
bscap0014.jpg
bscap0015.jpg
bscap0016.jpg
bscap0017.jpg
bscap0018.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
cumin4feet

Post by cumin4feet »

omg EPIC MY FRIEND WOW !!!!
rico1975

Post by rico1975 »

But one Question i have: How could you follow her on the Street, without she notice you??

sasha81 wrote:Unfortunately still no elegant pumps, but her again, this time with sexy white boots. Cannot even imagine, how many different pairs she has but I have never seen her wearing the same shoes twice.

I got really crazy this time. I collected about 6 loads for her shoes (boots again, unfortunately) but as soon as I poured some in the first half I noticed that it will leave obvious stains in them. Well, too late. I hesitated some but then, fuck, go for it. So I poured so much in them that they completely changed color and after that I just hoped for the best. I tried to smear the stuff in the leather but it was impossible - it became only slimier.

Well, I tried to sweet talk to her while she put them on (to make the cum harder to be noticed) but right after she put them on she sad "Oh, fuck" and looked down on her feet. My heart just stopped for a second. But then she didn't do anything just grabbed her stuff and left for the Opera. Later I noticed why she sad that - the cum was so much in the right half that it soaked through the leather and was clearly visible from the outside.

I decided to sneak after her and take some footage of her walking in cum-soaked boots. :D

The video is already available. Enjoy!
20160217_173057_2.jpg
bscap0000.jpg
bscap0001.jpg
bscap0018.jpg
bscap0019.jpg
bscap0020.jpg
bscap0021.jpg
http://xhamster.com/movies/5718006/gues ... again.html
floplove

Post by floplove »

What an awesome update! I love stories like this and the way you got all the pics and did her sandals.
Now time to watch the vid and j.o.! :wink:
sasha81

Post by sasha81 »

That was the easiest part of the whole scene, believe me. :)
I simply left right after her and followed carefully with my go-to hidden cam app and pretended to read emails and stuff. :) I met her at the crossroads, however, and we even chatted some before I sad her goodbye - but it is not on record.
rico1975 wrote:But one Question i have: How could you follow her on the Street, without she notice you??

sasha81 wrote:Unfortunately still no elegant pumps, but her again, this time with sexy white boots. Cannot even imagine, how many different pairs she has but I have never seen her wearing the same shoes twice.

I got really crazy this time. I collected about 6 loads for her shoes (boots again, unfortunately) but as soon as I poured some in the first half I noticed that it will leave obvious stains in them. Well, too late. I hesitated some but then, fuck, go for it. So I poured so much in them that they completely changed color and after that I just hoped for the best. I tried to smear the stuff in the leather but it was impossible - it became only slimier.

Well, I tried to sweet talk to her while she put them on (to make the cum harder to be noticed) but right after she put them on she sad "Oh, fuck" and looked down on her feet. My heart just stopped for a second. But then she didn't do anything just grabbed her stuff and left for the Opera. Later I noticed why she sad that - the cum was so much in the right half that it soaked through the leather and was clearly visible from the outside.

I decided to sneak after her and take some footage of her walking in cum-soaked boots. :D

The video is already available. Enjoy!
20160217_173057_2.jpg
bscap0000.jpg
bscap0001.jpg
bscap0018.jpg
bscap0019.jpg
bscap0020.jpg
bscap0021.jpg
http://xhamster.com/movies/5718006/gues ... again.html
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Hot EPIC post! I love all the candid footage you got of her. She does have sexy feet. Just out of curiosity, do you ever cum your GF's shoes? I would love to see some posts of hers too. She also has sexy feet. Congrats!