3 pairs of heels from Craigslist GOT THEM!!

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

floplove

Re: 3 pairs of heels from Craigslist GOT THEM!!

Post by floplove »

You gotta get you cock in those Steve Madden peep toes and blow your load all over that leather!!
SneakyCreamer

Post by SneakyCreamer »

Here's the story. I'll post pictures of the shoes tomorrow and I'll be fucking/cumming one of them.

So we decided to meet at a store parking lot. It was hard to get a read on her looks, as she was wearing a bulky winter coat, jeans and sunglasses. However, she was probably in her 40's, about 5'10" tall, slightly chubby, dark curly hair and nice legs. She brought the two pairs of shoes in my first post along with a worn pair of peep toe Bakers heels. She spent time showing me each pair and describing them to me. She also said how much she loved her shoes and how well she takes care of them. Each pair she had in its own shoe box and she had the toes stuffed with paper so that they wouldn't loose their shape (even her worn pair!!).

Things got interesting when she said that she had her son (teenager) in the car with her. He was staring at us the entire time. Think about it, this chick has closets full of heels and most of us got started with our Mom's shoes. I thought I saw some "stains" on the pairs. Maybe her son has been having fun with her shoes?!? I picked up each pair, felt and rubbed them and even took a quick sniff!! She didn't seem at all uncomfortable. She was wearing a pair of black leather high heel boots too!! I took a couple of glances down at them and she caught me looking once. I considered asking if I could buy that pair, but thought that might be pushing it. I bought the three pairs in the picture.

She texted me after and said I would be the first person that she sends pictures to when she decides to sell more shoes!! Here's my plan. The booties and the Steve Madden pair she said that she loved and didn't really want to sell. If she does come back to me and offers to sell me some more of her heels, I want to see if I can exchange either the booties or Steve Madden pair. I'll play it off as I didn't really like them and she could have a pair back that she really liked!! That way she would be wearing a pair of her precious, FUCKED and CUMMY heels!!
SneakyCreamer

Post by SneakyCreamer »

I haven't had time to take more pictures or really fuck any of these yet. I did cum one pair though... of course I went with the worn Bakers pair first.
20150207_222506 (600x800).jpg
20150207_222515 (600x800).jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
floplove

Post by floplove »

Nice shot, looks great! That is gonna be a tight fit though! :lol:
slingblade

Post by slingblade »

Great work! Sounds like you definitely played it cool enough too if she's giving you first pick at shoes in the future! Nicely done. Now blast the other two pairs and show us those too!
GoddessMika

Post by GoddessMika »

I absolutely love the black s. madden slingbacks. Are those in a size 9? If so, would be interested in a trade for them, of course once you've had your fun.
SneakyCreamer

Post by SneakyCreamer »

Here are some pictures of me fucking her precious little shoes that she's taken such good care of!
Picture 86.jpg
Picture 87.jpg
Picture 88.jpg
Picture 89.jpg
Picture 90.jpg
Picture 93.jpg
Picture 94.jpg
Picture 95.jpg
Picture 91.jpg
Picture 92.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

Great photos, hot shoes.

I love how you position the shoes on the table for fuck.

Tanks
mos mos

Post by mos mos »

Amazing ...................
SneakyCreamer

Post by SneakyCreamer »

I had to drop a load in the Steve Madden pair.
IMG_0377 (600x800).jpg
IMG_0378 (600x800).jpg