Sometimes I love my job.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Dickinflats

Sometimes I love my job.

Post by Dickinflats »

Hey there this is my first post and just wanted to share my love for beautiful women's feet and their sexy foot wear. I install insulation in people's homes and as a service worker I am frequently in attics where the attic access is commonly located in bedroom walk in closets. I meet a lot of sexy women and while setting up for the insulation, I am often surrounded by their collection of shoes. I tend to look for the most worn shoes which are worn bare foot which means sexy heels and flats. I put my nose deep in each pair and search for the most fragrant pair. I love pretty tennis shoes too, but like I said I try to find the most smelliest and sexiest pair. My dick gets so hard handling all these shoes. Once I find the winning pair, I drop my pants and place both shoes on my cock fantasizing her stepping and fondling my dick with her feet and shoes. I get even more aroused as I usually take the left shoe and bury my face into it smelling deeply her foot scent. At the same time, I put my cock in her right shoe and firmly stroke myself in her shoe. Flats are usually the easiest to smell and put my dick in but some heels are also very fuck friendly. I find myself in ectasy as I am smelling one and fuckng the other shoe. I cum in a matter of seconds and fill her right toe box full of cum. Most of the time I wipe out my mess with my shirt or toilet paper but occasionally I'll leave my cum in there. If I feel I can get away with it, as some women have so many shoes and could not really miss a pair, I'll stick a pair in my pants and head outside to my work vehicle to stash for a latter private session at home. Dang, it is so much fun! Sometimes I cum multiple times trough the day in different pairs. As I mentioned before, I love pretty tennis shoes too and often some can be smelly because they either work out or run around a lot in them. Tennis shoes are tricky though and sometimes when the customer has to step out to run errands and I know I have extra time, I'll remove the strings from both tennis shoes and bury my face in the left shoe. I like to use the strings to tie the shoe around my face as I am suffocated in her left shoe I'll put my dick in her right and cum in a matter of seconds. I probably have over 10 pairs of trophy shoes that I have taken and I remember beautiful faces and feet of the women I have taken them from. I like to use them when I get horny and in the privacy of my own home, I can take my time and enjoy them much more. God I love womens feet and shoes!
SEXISHOE100

Re: Sometimes I love my job.

Post by SEXISHOE100 »

Ever tried them in your ass, either the heel or the pointy toe???

What Town are you in??
Dickinflats

Post by Dickinflats »

Yeah with heels I can put the heel in my ass while the front is crushing my balls and dick. I'm in the Denver area.
SEXISHOE100

Post by SEXISHOE100 »

Got any small size 5 pointy toed.

Wanna see a pic of how I slide the pointy toe in my ass
SEXISHOE100

Post by SEXISHOE100 »

SEXISHOE100

Post by SEXISHOE100 »

Dickinflats

Post by Dickinflats »

Dang that's a little hard core for me man. Id rather put my dick in shoes but to each his own right.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

I love it, not hard core at all, I often take one heel and shove it deep into my mouth, I take the second and shove the heel up my ass. I would love to be able to stick the pointed end up my ass as the thought of it excites me. Sometimes I will take a womans leather purse and use it to help me smell the leather as I get off. Great work! 8)
heelsdesigner

Post by heelsdesigner »

What is the brand of the sexy pink high heels?
SEXISHOE100

Post by SEXISHOE100 »

Jimmy Choo!!1