Mom's well worn flip flops, CUMMED AGAIN, AND WEARING THEM.

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

slippercreamer

Re: Mom's well worn flip flops, CUMMED AGAIN, AND WEARING TH

Post by slippercreamer »

Your mom is hot! Not only would I cum her flip flops/shoes, I wouldn't mind trying to make a little brother or sister for you... :twisted:
shrimper

Post by shrimper »

momshotshoes wrote:Lol it's my mom. If it was my wife (bit young for that)/ girlfriend I would be posting far better things than this. No if you look at the pictures as my mom has put her feet in the flip flops the cum has been pushed out of the side and between her toes, that is what you must be talking about. :D
Does she not feel that? She must know what it is! How did you get the top-down pose, even from the rear?
martidp

Post by martidp »

Dude you're the king! your mum sounds like shes a very cool lady, letting you do dirty things to her flops, well for awhile at least.
what do the foot beds look like after shes worn them for a day? is the spunk all pushed to the outside of the sandal?
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

OMFG best thread ever! Great work, keep it up. I suspect she either knows and enjoys it or is completely unaware. Either way, great job!
XOCAN

Post by XOCAN »

:shock: Wow thats so hot! She just wear the cummy flops!
momshotshoes

Post by momshotshoes »

shrimper wrote:
momshotshoes wrote:Lol it's my mom. If it was my wife (bit young for that)/ girlfriend I would be posting far better things than this. No if you look at the pictures as my mom has put her feet in the flip flops the cum has been pushed out of the side and between her toes, that is what you must be talking about. :D
Does she not feel that? She must know what it is! How did you get the top-down pose, even from the rear?
She either does and doesn't care, or she seems not to feel it for some reason. I've left the cum in her shoes many times and let her walk around with it all over her feet and toes. This is just the first time i've managed to get pictures close enough for you guys to believe me.
I eased myself up a bit, and she steped closer to the table to get the top down pictures you are talking about. The last two, when she is walking away were taking later. They aren't in the same room. I had to wait untill she was gone and sneak out from my position.
Thanks for all the comments. :D
momshotshoes

Post by momshotshoes »

martidp wrote:Dude you're the king! your mum sounds like shes a very cool lady, letting you do dirty things to her flops, well for awhile at least.
what do the foot beds look like after shes worn them for a day? is the spunk all pushed to the outside of the sandal?
That's interesting. I don't find any of what you are imaging for some reason. Like a cummy foot print. They do smell of my cum now, but they always just look dirty. She does wear them a lot, so maybe i don't see them soon enough after i've done it.
martidp

Post by martidp »

That's cool, just keep soaking those puppies :)
lk132

Post by lk132 »

momshotshoes wrote:I've just recently regained the urge to cum in my moms shoes after a long time of beeing in to other things. Anyway her very dirty well worn flip flops have really started to turn me on recently, and i want to make them even more dirty by applying my filthy man muck to them. I got my mom to pose for a few pictures for you to see her wearing them, though obviously she doesn't know that's why i wanted her to pose for the pictures. Also here is some pictures to show you how dirty they are, and how you can see her toe prints. Please tell me what you think. :)
There's eight billion people in the world. I'm pretty confident no one is going to recognise my mother.
Wow
Morrison

Post by Morrison »

Wow! You are the best! I don't have to balls to leave my cum on my moms flip flops.
And your mom is crazy hot with those big tits and sexy feet!