Episode at the boss's house... MAID in heaven

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

solessurveyor

Episode at the boss's house... MAID in heaven

Post by solessurveyor »

This is continued from a boot forum thread... I had found a boot collection at my boss's home a few weeks back.... after getting nearly busted by the maid I thought things were over, but the following week she came back and here's what happened...

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=53693

Well things are turning very interesting over here.... I went back to the house last week and wound up there the same time as the maid who broke my concentration earlier on. I didnt think that she knew what was going on, but apparently she did see my putting the heels back under the bed and just hadnt said anything. Thank Christ she didnt say anything to the boss. And thank my luck for her actually being a sport for it. Her name is Marisol, she's Latina, probably about 27 or 28, and apparently has some kind of interest in fucking with my head or something because when she came back this week she was wearing these... so cute with her little painted toes and dark skin.

Anyway she says hi, hello, how are you , all that.... but was kind of giggling to herself and a little shy. We were both working in the same room for a minute, and she finally says to me, "hey, you know I saw you were doing something with Ms Angela's shoes... what were you doing, do you like wearing them or something?"

I was like, OH SHIT. Probably turned beet red in the face I couldnt believe it.... but wtf am I gonna say to that? "Of course not..." I just have this thing for sexy looking heels, they look so hot... and I saw those ones when I was working and just took them out to look at them, when you came in the house... I thought you were Angela coming in and you scared the crap out of me!!"

She started laughing and that took a little edge off. I said "You know, I just appreciate when a girl likes to look good, and the shoes set it off just right. Its like if a girl was an exclamation point, the heels are the perfect circle at the bottom. With that, shes just a straight line. but when the heels are hot, she's like... BAM!!!"

She started really laughing and I knew it was all good... Then she surprised the shit out of me by saying "did you see my sandals today?" and pointed here toes at me and wiggled them around.

I turned beet red again... this time probably both in my face and in my jeans... my cock immediately started to twitch and throb. i said 'of course, your heels are hella cute... so summery looking, they make me think of margaritas and the ocean breeze. I wish I could keep one on my desk to remind me of vacation when I am at work." She said "yeahhhh, I dont think thats a good idea for you mister, people might think you are some kind of perv"

I said, "what makes you think I'm not?"

Her "You probably are... you probably get off on playing with Angela's heels and shit"

ME "I probably could.... i bet I could probably get off with your sandals too... you act all innocent but I bet you'd get turned on by that huh?

She laughs once, shaking her head and getting kind of shy... there was a pretty long awkward pause. I knew it would be best to wait it out. And then it came.... "Yes"

""Yes... i want to see that" And she belted out a crazy laugh and covered her face... "but I couldnt be here ... you can take them in the bathroom and do it"

FUCK ME... was this really going down?

I said "Hey, if Angela comes back, i would get so busted... you'd be out here cleaning barefoot? And me stuck in the bathroom? yeah right...."

She says.... "ok, your loss then, scared little perv"

I said "fuck that, take them off" and stared her down. This little freak then walks over to them chair I am sitting in and sticks her foot right under my balls, looking me right in the eye, and slips her foot back out with the sandal resting under my dick. My now fully engorged cock was about to break the zipper right off the front of my jeans.

And yet again, this cursed fucking house.... I hear the garage door downstairs. Angela has to pick this very fucking moment to come back!!>>?>?

Both of our eyes got huge, she reach down between my legs and grabs her heel back and we were both saying" oh shit oh shit oh shit" She started saying some shit in Spanish i dont even know what about... and head out into the living room to get back to work. When Angela came back in and sat down i was of course completely awkward, hiding a huge boner under the table just praying she didn't need me to get up for anything. Sad to say, but from there on I had no more real interaction with Marisol. She was pretty much avoiding me as much as possible. We worked a few more hours... but somewhere in the middle of the day, I noticed that she had sneakers on. I was just hoping she wouldnt freak out and say something to Angela. i was so nervous and couldnt work for shit the rest of the day. it was just about the end of the day when Angela went upstairs for a minute, Marisol came in and said "You better not tell anyone about this....then she whispered in my ear "bye bye... fucking perv!" gave me a wink, and walked out the door.

20 Minutes later I packed up to go home... went out to my car, dropped my bag in the backseat, and LOW AND BEHOLD, Marisol's beautiful high heeled sandals were in my backseat.

I drove about 150 mph to my house, grabbed the heels, ran upstairs, and ripped my pants off.

Marisol (2).jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
solessurveyor

Re: Episode at the boss's house... MAID in heaven

Post by solessurveyor »

Marisol (3).jpg
Marisol (4).jpg
Marisol (5).jpg
Marisol (6).jpg
Marisol (7).jpg
Marisol (8).jpg
Marisol (9).jpg
Marisol (10).jpg
Marisol (11).jpg
Marisol (12).jpg
Marisol (13).jpg
Marisol (14).jpg
Marisol (15).jpg
Marisol (16).jpg
Marisol (17).jpg
FUCK - I feel about 5 pounds lighter after busting this nut!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BigTonyGuy

Post by BigTonyGuy »

Dude, you need to meet up with this girl again!
radared1

Post by radared1 »

great story, I am looking forward to you returning the heels to her. Maybe you should buy her a pair too. 8)
kumshoe

Post by kumshoe »

This is the best story ever! Now run to buy her some shoes and take her to dinner, latin, cute, and sexy this is your lucky strike!
XOCAN

Post by XOCAN »

damn she must be pretty hot
solessurveyor

Post by solessurveyor »

Yeah I cant wait to get the shoes back to her, not sure if I should text her pics or just show them to her so i can see her reaction ;)
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

I would load them up really good a few more times then bring them back to her so she can slip her feet into them right in front of you. She may even let you take pictures of it. Looks like the start of something great. Just remember, don't push it, let her guide how far things go and always ask first.
shoelavin

Post by shoelavin »

Oh god that's the stuff my dreams are made of, thanks for sharing your story man!
tutorjpb

Post by tutorjpb »

Nice but now we need to see her wearing them