Son's masturbating with my shoes.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

luvgooeypumps

Re: Son's masturbating with my shoes.

Post by luvgooeypumps »

Couple times a year someone trolls with post like this.
iceheels

Post by iceheels »

Post pics to prove you are for real! And not just one pair, several of these expensive heels! Lol. But troll for sure
JADSALEM

Post by JADSALEM »

I guess Arabella is Real and she is going to post a pic of her and of her shoes too...
shoejoblover

Post by shoejoblover »

Wants to to show proof that "she's" real so links us to a yahoo Q&A with a user named "Arabella" who just so happens to have signed up on October 16, 2014...

seems real to me....
morefun91

Post by morefun91 »

if you really want him to stop cumming in your heels, then take my best advice

1. coming here won't help you with your sons fetish, all the men in this site come here to entertain that fetish and brag about whos heels we've cummed on, how many times we did it and did she wear them afterwards. we actually want to see them cum your heels (I'm just being honest). but we are still good people and we still respect people were not animals we want to be understood

2. get information and understanding about this shoe fetish your son has. to him its something that relieves stress, good, or to try out and see how it feels.

but if i were you my options would be:
1. talk to psychologist who is an expert on human sexuality
2. make a sacrifice and stop wearing heels, pack them up and lock them up or give it to a close family member (preferably a female) to hold until you handle this problem

i actually admire how well you are handling this. and how you are trying to not stop him and discourage him but support him with a few guidelines. i have a mother and sister who wears heels on occasion but i WILL NOT bring myself to do that to my closest family i only cum the heels my mom has never ever worn. and because of some of her conditions she doesn't wear the heels 3 inches and above (which are the ones she never wore) so i commend you and thats the best advice i could give you
Kikko

Post by Kikko »

Still not a sign if those shoes anywhere. This site is for real people who love to share the fetish... I don't believe you until you provide evidence. A rack of heels in your closet or the stained shoes.... Something. When no one on this site believes you, most likely you're a troll!!
eric1980

Post by eric1980 »

Troll or not, I'd simply to correct some things written here

There's obviously a matter of who is wearing the shoes. Children all come through an œdipial relationship with their mother, and this relation may translate itself by shoecumming.
NiceShoes

Post by NiceShoes »

Arabella wrote:I'm not a troll. I'm Arabella Ruthbottom from Cheshire, and no matter how many times you call me that i'm not posting you soiled shoe pictures. The lock them up idea is not an obvious option for me, as i have no were to lock them up as of present. I could have the office fitted with a lock, and i might still have to, but i want to get to the heart of the problem. I've read shoe fetishes can lead to sexual problems in realationships, and a sexual desire that can never be fulfilled. Should i be worried my son might grow up to be a sexual deviant? Do you know anyone who has done this to their mother as a form of punishment? I'm worried i am doind something wrong. I'm worried i am a bad mother. I told him "I saw what you and your friends have done to my shoes, and i want it to stop now. I am your mother not your girlfriend. You don't take a sexual intrest in things that involve your family. Got it. And more than you lives in this house, keep your man parts put away unless you are behind a locked door." Their not allowed their friends over until this stops. Do you think i've done the right thing?
OK take him to the doc and let them talk to him about it. I have been doing it for 30 some years now and prob won't stop. I have haven't anything to my moms shoes in a long time since I started dating, I play with my gfs shoes and I am open about my shoe fetish now and have been for around10 yrs now and sex is good all my ex gfs and one I'm with now says so I'm not sure about it causing a problem with sex problems, it helps me from cheating and stuff like that BC of my high sex drive and some women (my gfs) can't keep up. So buy the kids some cheaper sex toys (shoes) and take him to the doc if u want to get him checked out. Jus my 2 since. And its OK about the pix, not everyone is open minded about fetishes but I wish u lived close to me so I could stay over and play with u and your shoes!
The messier the better!!
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/31043
JADSALEM

Post by JADSALEM »

i agree with kikko. So arabella waiting ur pics. thank you
JADSALEM

Post by JADSALEM »

STILL WAITING FOR YOUR POST ARABELLA?