if you cum a family member's

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

wifey-heels

Re: if you cum a family member's

Post by wifey-heels »

This was what I found today. These have been a favorite for a while. Although the scent isn't strong. Just knowing she switched shoes for me was fucking hot. I did cum in the nylons but my phone died after a few pix. I left all the cum in the nylon. I will get a crusty shot next Time I'm there
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

I've cum in these ALOT
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

Can you see the load stains?
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

This is it for now. I'll see if she's worn the others and how she reacts to the nylons that were in these. The nylons were thick so the cum stayed in. I love my MIl
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

I was kind of in a hurry also. I'll do better next time
schoolshoes1

Post by schoolshoes1 »

wifey-heels wrote:This is it for now. I'll see if she's worn the others and how she reacts to the nylons that were in these. The nylons were thick so the cum stayed in. I love my MIl
these shoes are horrid... Look like something my gran would wear!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
hilltop238

Post by hilltop238 »

Those tan flats are hot. Wife has two pair and they smell great and are soft when used.Great post.
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

schoolshoes1 wrote:
wifey-heels wrote:This is it for now. I'll see if she's worn the others and how she reacts to the nylons that were in these. The nylons were thick so the cum stayed in. I love my MIl
these shoes are horrid... Look like something my gran would wear!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
She is a granny. She's my mil!!!
slipper man

Post by slipper man »

Nice job on the shoes! Love the type you do! :D
Love hot wet and muddy shoes too. even clean., I even piss on women shoes already it got me hot., love to wear women shoes., and get them wet are muddy too. H a large collecante of shoes and slippers, and clogs. rick
danywylee

Post by danywylee »

wifey-heels wrote:This was what I found today. These have been a favorite for a while. Although the scent isn't strong. Just knowing she switched shoes for me was fucking hot. I did cum in the nylons but my phone died after a few pix. I left all the cum in the nylon. I will get a crusty shot next Time I'm there
Did she say anything about the crusty nylons? Maybe even wore them? I LOVE the sight of rolled-up knee high nylons... I almost always sniff one while I stroke my dick with the other :)