Co workers smelly flats cummed!!

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

heelguy1985

Co workers smelly flats cummed!!

Post by heelguy1985 »

I work two jobs, both security. So it does come with some good times once in a while. Today I noticed one of the girls walking in too work with a plastic bag in her hands and she was wearing white flats! She asked me to check inside her bag for her (security reasons) and I seen a extra pair of shoes in there that I knew was her work shoes as I seen her wear before plenty of times. I knew she was going to swap into those shoes and hopefully leave her white flats in the bag. I watched her leave the backroom wearing those comfy shoes and no white flats! So the next step was to go out back and find the bag and get my reward! Sure enough she left the bag in the breakroom with her white flats inside, I was so pumped! I immediately grab the flats and made my way to the bathroom. They were still moist and fresh of her feet! And I was most excited about the smell, thats why I love flats. They had a awesome smell of her foot sweat and tasted salty! Im still here at work and by the end of the day im going for round 2 before she leaves. I did not get a pic of my cum inside her flats because someone else knocked on the door and I got nervous. I did cum in the right flat while having my face burried in her left flat. Both flats got properly sniffed, licked, and cummed! Once the person left the room I placed her flats back in her bag. I will get a pic with my baby gravy in her flats later on. Btw she is a cute college girl in her early 20's, and I flirt with her from time to time.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
heelguy1985

Re: Co workers smelly flats cummed!!

Post by heelguy1985 »

This is her. Will get better pics next time
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Nostromoman

Post by Nostromoman »

heelguy1985 wrote:This is her. Will get better pics next time
Wow, quite a dish, isn't she?
freebird

Post by freebird »

Those flats are to die for. You can tell she's worn them quite a bit, bet they smelled amazing! Hopefully you can get some pics of her wearing them.
Koalakoala42

Post by Koalakoala42 »

you were born every day and let it dry ..
have a friend who did this ...
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=22904&start=30
Webcam87

Post by Webcam87 »

I hope I can find a job like this one day. I've never gotten an opportunity like these at my job.
feet.candid

Post by feet.candid »

Last edited by feet.candid on Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
heelguy1985

Post by heelguy1985 »

Man, these were tasty and smelly
pumpscummer

Post by pumpscummer »

MadAboutShoes(2)

Post by MadAboutShoes(2) »

Awesome flats. I'd love to play with them.