Shoes for thought

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Ilikeshoes21

Shoes for thought

Post by Ilikeshoes21 »

So I almost most left my buddies house with a score but, he really wanted me out of there for some reason. As I was on my way home which is 3 min drive I thought to myself how many sexy ass shoes do we(Shoe Cummer's) pass on a daily basis. Just think of all those shoes you pass on your way to work or school. I personally think it's crazy It's like were on a mountain trying to strike gold. For me back in Colorado I had all sorts of little gold mines I could look through. Since I've moved to Texas It's hard but, this evening I was so close. Then as I almost went in for some gold nuggets(Flats) my friend walks in and asks if I was leaving yet. I'm just a little frustrated is all but, I just wanna get back into my gold rush days. You guys are very helpful and some of you might know my pain. This one goes out to those struggling for a gold mine a place I know exists very close.

A fellow show prospector. Thanks for the read. :)