Dinner with my cousin the hooker

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

carcomp59

Dinner with my cousin the hooker

Post by carcomp59 »

I took my cousin the hooker out to dinner last night to make arrangements for her to get her stuff out of my house since I'll be moving shortly. As soon as she got out of her car my eyes my eye immediately looked at her legs and feet. She had a pair of really tight jeans on along with a pair of white patent sandals which I'll guess have a 4" heel. After saying hello, she said I know you love these heels so I wore them for you. I was definitely embarrassed to say the least. Stupid me I left my cell phone at home or I would have been taking pictures under the table. I so wanted to fuck her last night. All I could think about during dinner were her feet in those sandals. After dinner, she asked if we could go for yogurt, I said sure. I offered to drive. While in my car, she complained her feet hurt a bit and changed to flat sandals. I'll assume this was deliberate, but she left one of her high heel sandals in the car. I'll also assume she has seen my cum stains. I will need to take advantage of this situation.
mchutney2

Re: Dinner with my cousin the hooker

Post by mchutney2 »

Damn so hot. Just gave me an instant boner!
carcomp59

Post by carcomp59 »

Here is a picture of her legs at a family gathering. Mind you, she is not looking as good these days. She looks used and hung out wet, HOWEVER, that would not stop me. She still has sexy feet!
mchutney2

Post by mchutney2 »

Dear god those legs, feet and shoes need to be bukkaked! :D
carcomp59

Post by carcomp59 »

I agree and her too. She is a craiglist hooker. She has guys that she sees week in and week out. She does quite well as she has a brand new car.
carcomp59

Post by carcomp59 »

Some more pictures of her legs....
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

Wow, love these pics, I had forgotten about her. She knows how to play you lol.
shoejoblover

Post by shoejoblover »

You should sniff her heels in front of her to see her reaction.

Or if you're feeling kind of ballsy lick her heels in front of her.
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

shoejoblover wrote:You should sniff her heels in front of her to see her reaction. Or if you're feeling kind of ballsy lick her heels in front of her.
I would have if she knew I loved her heels. I don't think she'd care seeing as she's seen some wierd shit already being a hooker.
carcomp59

Post by carcomp59 »

As much as I would love to give her money and spend the night with her, I realize that would probably screw things up. Right now I get to play with her clothes/shoes that she stores at my place, I get to lust after her when I see her dressed in her slut clothes, I get to think about her doing her clients. I've seen her after a night of prostituting, looking like hell and smelling like cum. I get to use or think about this stuff when I feel like jacking off.