would you cum heels worn by a boy

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

shrimper

Re: would you cum heels worn by a boy

Post by shrimper »

NO!
Intofeet77

Post by Intofeet77 »

lk132 wrote:Hi
Love your feet xx
lk132

Post by lk132 »

Intofeet77 wrote: Love your feet xx
Yes

Post by 001 »

Would do the heels but not whilst being worn by the boy or in the presence of a boy.
eric1980

Post by eric1980 »

i once met a crossdresser in a bar. She was damn sexy, very feminine and classy style, a very beautiful make-up (nothing exagerated, nothing whore, just as a normal woman would do). Her behaviour, body and hand moves were soft, very credible, and omg, her legs simply were amazing. At one moment, she totally caught me that i was looking at her Louboutin high heels. She was excited by the fact I had that fetish

Obviously very self-confident, she knows that she pleases men. After a 5 minutes discussion, she took discreetly her shoe, placed it in my hand, and asked me to go to the restroom with her Louboutin pump, and to leave a little treasure inside.

As she had required. I executed my mission. The sweating black patent leather pumps were smelling her sweating pantyhose (no feet smell), they were obviously authentic CL!. I played with my cock in it, rubbed energically my penis in her 42 12cm high heel and cummed a liter inside. When I went back to her to return the shoe that I simply hide under the shoulder of my jacket, she silently slipped directly her pantyhosed feet in the cummed shoe, stood up and left the table to join her group of friends.

Great memory.
MadAboutShoes(2)

Post by MadAboutShoes(2) »

Great story. I'd love to be on either end of that one.
nicklovesbootshox

Post by nicklovesbootshox »

Holy shit @eric180!!! That's a fucking HOTT story!!
NiceShoes

Post by NiceShoes »

Oh yes I would play with and cum any sexy heels that belong to male or female it doesn't matter to me! I have done this a few times to other guys heels I dont care ether way as long as I'm turned on by the shoes!
BTW I got your email and if u wish to send me more u can! I like heels, pumps, peeptoe, flats, booties and some knee high boots
The messier the better!!
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/31043
Mark Heels

Post by Mark Heels »

My mum's high heels r the best always smelly & I even wank in her high heels & I love high heels on my cock.
shoeflavor

Post by shoeflavor »

I wish someone would do it to my heels. It has only happened once.