Cumming in step sisters heels

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

shoe jobber

Re: Step Sis sexy heels

Post by shoe jobber »

Jaydude69 wrote:It's been a while since I've stopped by and had some fun with her shoes. I'm going to stop by tomorrow and should be able to access most of the collection. What sexy pair do you want me to leave a big cummy mess in? I'll try and get some pics of her laundry basket as well as some of you had asked for that!
Those leapard be bes fuck them real good ... Thanks epic post man....
Jaydude69

Post by Jaydude69 »

I went and visited last week and was able to have my pick of most of the heels. I ended up choosing the super sexy knee high leather boots since I think those are some of the hottest looking pairs. I also came across a pair of pantyhose that was laying on the floor with a pair of her heels that I've posted about several times here. She must have worn them out partying recently! a sexy bra was also sitting on the laundry hamper so I used both to stroke my cock until I came all over the boots.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Mate you should have blown ya load in her boots that way ya don't clean it up & she'll be wearing your hole load :)
Hollyinhose2013

Post by Hollyinhose2013 »

I love that you got her pantyhose again.... It makes it better if you can use her pantyhose like a condom. :D :) :twisted:
Tiafain789

Post by Tiafain789 »

That is awesome. Great pictures!
Man... so many sexy heels and boots. I agree with the others... you should have blown your load down into the boots. Really no chance she would know.
Keep it coming man :mrgreen:
shoelavin

Post by shoelavin »

Yeah I have to agree, you should blow a load in those boots ;) thanks for the pix!
NorthantSimon

Post by NorthantSimon »

You should offer to buy her a new pair of boots, the heels on those are destroyed!
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

Fucking A Right!!!!!!
Recardo

Post by Recardo »

really nice work
shoefun24

Post by shoefun24 »

very nice job. keep it up :D