Cumming in step sisters heels

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

lolman

Re: Step Sis sexy heels

Post by lolman »

Great collection!
Tiafain789

Post by Tiafain789 »

Great stuff man. And thanks for adding the picture of her wearing the sandals. They are super sexy. I bet she had too much fun on the night out to notice that her feet felt a little sticky. Would have been awesome if her feet started to ache, and she had to take off her shoes to massage the feet.
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

This is what dreams are made of. THANK U for sharing
Jaydude69

Post by Jaydude69 »

I stopped by recently and had to stay the night, which I knew would allow me access to a lot of her pairs of heels! I noticed she's been wearing them out a lot more recently and they've been moved around a bit. I found the sexy pair of peeptoe platforms just sitting out in the open so she must have worn them out over the previous weekend clubbing. I fucked her left shoe hard while I held the other one up to my face. God they're so well worn and slutty. I shot a nice creamy load in the first heel and spread it around to dry. When I got up the next morning I did the same thing to the right heel and spread it around evenly before leaving it to dry. I got a picture of her wearing them since one of the last times I had cummed them. I've done it with a lot of pairs and they way she treats them you might not know at first but I wonder how sticky it gets when it's dried like that?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
shoelavin

Post by shoelavin »

I never had the chance to blow those "goth" heels, but I'd so love to one day... maybe from a hot emo girl or so
schoolshoes1

Post by schoolshoes1 »

Jaydude69 wrote:I stopped by recently and had to stay the night, which I knew would allow me access to a lot of her pairs of heels! I noticed she's been wearing them out a lot more recently and they've been moved around a bit. I found the sexy pair of peeptoe platforms just sitting out in the open so she must have worn them out over the previous weekend clubbing. I fucked her left shoe hard while I held the other one up to my face. God they're so well worn and slutty. I shot a nice creamy load in the first heel and spread it around to dry. When I got up the next morning I did the same thing to the right heel and spread it around evenly before leaving it to dry. I got a picture of her wearing them since one of the last times I had cummed them. I've done it with a lot of pairs and they way she treats them you might not know at first but I wonder how sticky it gets when it's dried like that?
Not my favourite heels ever, but she looks hot in them, so I guess I would fuck them. Nice work

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
Gurkenglas

Post by Gurkenglas »

best thread ever!!!
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Great update and awesome post man. Thanks.
Jaydude69

Post by Jaydude69 »

Hey guys thought I would share the link to my recent post of some of my candid videos and pics. I have lots more to post there too! Will post some new shots here soon too

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=52886
crazy4me2see2

Post by crazy4me2see2 »

I love it, please continue to show the progression of these shoes.
Flikr crazy4me2see