Cumming in step sisters heels

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

lovewifesheelsuk

Re: Step Sis sexy heels

Post by lovewifesheelsuk »

So want to cum in those green and beige wedges they are hot as fuck

Love the pink wedges mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

The suede insoles much feel amazing when rubbing on them
Kalfman

Post by Kalfman »

Absolutely fanfuckingtastic Dude! I am so jealous. Lucky man lad lucky man! keep up with the epic work and please continue with the pics! OUTSTANDING!
B00T-SLAVE

Post by B00T-SLAVE »

Spunk all over those well worn slutty leather thigh highs real good :twisted:
Jaydude69

Post by Jaydude69 »

The Nine West pumps had a bit of a smell to them but it wasn't that strong. I wish I still had them to fuck. They were so soft on my hard dick. I put the shoe over my cock and jerked off with the shoe. It felt amazing!

I'm gonna try and fuck the slutty boots this weekend but I'm not sure if ill be able to get at them yet. I really wanna drop some more loads in the slut pink wedges. I have a feeling those will get worn a lot this summer! It also looks like I might have a chance to play with my cousins heels again soon. She has so many pairs of flats too. It's not really my thing but she does wear them a lot and has a couple sexy pairs. What do you guys wanna see? I really wanna hear some stories about how slutty you think these heels are and the chicks wearing them.

Soon I'm gonna post some candid heels videos I've taken. I have a bunch of pics and videos I just haven't formatted them and stuff. I'll get around to that soon :D
Slingbackguy

Post by Slingbackguy »

Any chance you could nail this little cock tease to the bed and creampie the bitch?!
B00T-SLAVE

Post by B00T-SLAVE »

Jaydude96 you are an absolute legend, i've never seen so many heels & boots creamed that belong to the same person, you're also very discreet in what you do and that takes practice...respect :)
junglist

Post by junglist »

yum
Jaydude69

Post by Jaydude69 »

I stopped in the other day but my step sis was home at the time so I wasn't able to have as much freedom as I had hoped. When she went to have a shower I quickly went to check what was around. I of course quickly came across the pink wedges at the top of the pile. she must have worn them out recently! I've cum these so many times in the past. they're just so hot and slutty! you could smell the fresh foot smell on them too. I wasn't able to drop a huge load but I did get it done and spread it around again. I wonder if she noticed when she wore them last? she always wears them barefoot so there was probably a nice surprise at the end of the night :) next time I am over there I will make sure to get the boots. it wasn't possible this time as I couldn't have snuck around and got them without being caught.

I'm planning on stopping by my cousins in the next couple of days. I can't wait to fuck her sexy heels and flats! more to come.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

nice...fucken nice.
Tiafain789

Post by Tiafain789 »

Fuck that's awesome!