Cumming in step sisters heels

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Well_worn_fet

Re: Cumming in step sisters heels

Post by Well_worn_fet »

Any chance you could get more pics of the Litas like the soles and general state of them? I’m a “well worn” fan and I can’t get enough of them! They look absolutely abused naturally 😍
Jaydude69

Post by Jaydude69 »

Been a while since I’ve posted but still having lots f fun with her heels and panties recently. I came across an amazing find a few weeks ago while I was at her house... one of the naughtiest finds ever! In addition I also found some of the most worn panties I’ve seen. They were absolutely cum covered and smelled so strong I could smell them as they were laying on her bed. When I put them up to my nose I could also pick up the smell of lube. She totally got fucked while wearing these or put them back on after being fucked. They were sooo cum covered it was unreal. I’ll share more soon of what I found... but the cock rings in the pics were in her drawer along with a few more fun toys ;)

Let me know your thoughts :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
curiosoxxx

Post by curiosoxxx »

those pink shoes are amazing ...make more videos...you are the best
Slingbackshoes

Post by Slingbackshoes »

Please Always leave the cum, don't clean the shoes!!

Slingbackshoes

Post by Slingbackshoes »

Jaydude69 are you sure that she hasn't noticed nothing so far??
Is she wearing any heels that you did cum the most (or you''re still cumming) ?
I do remember one of your old posts where you explained that once she lent her heels to a friend which has never happened before...and you were already cumming her shoes massively
Jaydude69

Post by Jaydude69 »

Slingbackshoes wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:25 pm Jaydude69 are you sure that she hasn't noticed nothing so far??
I do remember one of your old posts where you explained that once she lent her heels to a friend which has never happened before...and you were already cumming her shoes massively
She went recently to a girls weekend and I saw she brought the stiletto Bebe platforms and the black and white wedges. Nothing really added to the collection recently except a pair of ankle boots with about a 4 inch heel. Haven’t had a chance to cum those yet but hoping soon. I think she must have some idea but has never flat out said anything. She’s said a few things over time that o thought might suggest she knows though

I’m not totally sure but I hope she’s still borrowing some of her shoes out! I’ve cum basically every pair of heels she owns. The pair you’re talking about are the first ones I ever posted on here. I had some for a few months when she moved away years ago and I would fill them every day and hardly clean them. As soon as she got back for the summer i put them back and she lent them to a friend. They must have been glued to her feet. They went out to a club and all that cum would have gotten all over her feet. Still makes me hot when I see her today ;)
valker

Post by valker »

awesome stuff
thomc62

Post by thomc62 »

She's absolutely delicious. Thanks for your great topic.
ZaraSandals

Post by ZaraSandals »

Jaydude69 wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:18 pm
Slingbackshoes wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:25 pm Jaydude69 are you sure that she hasn't noticed nothing so far??
She went recently to a girls weekend and I saw she brought the stiletto Bebe platforms and the black and white wedges. Nothing really added to the collection recently except a pair of ankle boots with about a 4 inch heel. Haven’t had a chance to cum those yet but hoping soon. I think she must have some idea but has never flat out said anything. She’s said a few things over time that o thought might suggest she knows though
That's awesome, care to divulge some more juicy details? What has she said that makes you suggest she knows?
Slingbackshoes

Post by Slingbackshoes »

They should really smell of cum, a woman can it immediately recognize that particolare odour, that's why quite a few or even many women dislike eating/drinking sperm