Cumming in step sisters heels

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Jaydude69

Re: Cumming in step sisters heels

Post by Jaydude69 »

Thanks for the concern but all is well! Just haven't had the time to post any updates recently. I had quite a few good weeks of shoe fucking and lots to update on in a couple of my posts here. I'm also stopping by later this week so get your requests in now and I'll see what I can do!

I'll post this update later but here's a quick pic of her slutty hooker boots getting blasted. I shot a big load on them. I had some really naughty fun with these a little while ago and I know she's worn them out since... Might be a post for one of the other sub topics on here if you know what I mean... I know that someone does! ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dirkcandid

Post by dirkcandid »

love the pantyhose fotos!
nsagaa

Post by nsagaa »

please post pics of the black wedges with the laces being fucked or maybe even a video.
I'd love to see some pics of your step sister wearing some sexy heels
I love high heel Pumps
SirRye

Post by SirRye »

new updates.? and try to make a flood of cum inside the boots after she wearing them.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote="Jaydude69"]Thanks for the concern but all is well! Just haven't had the time to post any updates recently. I had quite a few good weeks of shoe fucking and lots to update on in a couple of my posts here. I'm also stopping by later this week so get your requests in now and I'll see what I can do!

I'll post this update later but here's a quick pic of her slutty hooker boots getting blasted. I shot a big load on them. I had some really naughty fun with these a little while ago and I know she's worn them out since... Might be a post for one of the other sub topics on here if you know what I mean... I know that someone does! ;)[/quote]

haha.....think I know what you mean!!!!!........ :D :D :D cant wait for the story, great work as always.
Jaydude69

Post by Jaydude69 »

I know there's always requests so here you go! Found a goldmine today in the laundry hamper! The black pair with the gold details are completely crusted with cum and juices :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hollyinhose2013

Post by Hollyinhose2013 »

Your sister is a slut and that is so good for us. Love that you give us these "what's in her hamper" updates. :D
Tiafain789

Post by Tiafain789 »

Jaydude69 wrote:I know there's always requests so here you go! Found a goldmine today in the laundry hamper! The black pair with the gold details are completely crusted with cum and juices :D
Great pricture. Any chance you have more pictures of the black pair so we can get the details?
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

So, did you ever make the move
Jaydude69

Post by Jaydude69 »

Tiafain789 wrote:
Jaydude69 wrote:I know there's always requests so here you go! Found a goldmine today in the laundry hamper! The black pair with the gold details are completely crusted with cum and juices :D
Great pricture. Any chance you have more pictures of the black pair so we can get the details?
Here's some close up shots of the black pair. You can see how much cum is on them and they're completely hardened over! She must have been having some fun the last time she wore these :lol: