Cumming in step sisters heels

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

evka474

Re: Step Sis sexy heels

Post by evka474 »

sexy bitchy wedges
Recardo

Post by Recardo »

love those black wedges, keep it up man
Jaydude69

Post by Jaydude69 »

So here is the rest of my post from the other day. I stopped in for a visit last week when no one was home and got my chance to fuck her new platform wedges that I posted a few weeks back. She still hasn't worn them out yet so unfortunately I didn't cum them. Once she wears them it'll be a lot easier but I didn't want to risk it and have her catch on. I've done it for years and years and I think secretly she knows something is up. I swear she mentioned something about her shoes and me once when she was drunk. regardless I still get to have my way with them whenever so I guess she doesn't care too much! I recorded a video of me fucking the wedges and then cumming inside the slutty pink wedges. They have so many loads in them now I've lost track! I also fucked the black pumps not long ago the morning after I brought a girl home from the club. I threw the condom in the shoe from that night and emptied it out before I added a nice fresh load to it. I've been thinking about finally dropping these back.. maybe cleaning up the outsides a bit. I just need to find a time when I know they'd be worn or else it's not really worth bringing back.

Let me know what you think and what you want to see done with her heels!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
nsagaa

Post by nsagaa »

This thread is one of the very best threads ever.......I envy you man.......your step sister is unbelievably hot with the sexiest shoe collection.......complete thread this........plz keep this thread alive
I love high heel Pumps
Jaydude69

Post by Jaydude69 »

I thought I'd put together a "Cumpilation" of some of my past posts!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
floplove

Post by floplove »

Nice pics! It looks like you're really giving it to those pink ones! They are showing your cum abuse nicely,along with her foot crud.Will she be wearing them again or are they your keepers?
Tiafain789

Post by Tiafain789 »

Great update man. Thank you so much for also including some pictures of her underwear. Thongs, huh? I like it :D
shoelavin

Post by shoelavin »

Wow, so many hot pics! Looks like you had some fun ;) thanks for sharing! Boner time!
Jaydude69

Post by Jaydude69 »

floplove wrote:Nice pics! It looks like you're really giving it to those pink ones! They are showing your cum abuse nicely,along with her foot crud.Will she be wearing them again or are they your keepers?
I've borrowed them a few times but I always put them back so she can wear them again. I must have given them at least 20 loads by now. They're definitely one of my favorite pairs of hers. They're so slutty and high. I just love cumming in them. I'm currently waiting for a video to upload of me fucking and cumming in them as well as a video of me fucking her sexy new black and white wedges.

I'm going to try and stop by in the next few days and have my way with a pair of her shoes. Which pair do you guys wanna see cummed next? What else of hers should I fuck next time I go by there? I'll try and get some laundry hamper shots and see what I can find while I'm there.
blowtrotter

Post by blowtrotter »

Fantastic "Cumpilation" :mrgreen: