Creamed Co-Worker Flats

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Kikko

Creamed Co-Worker Flats

Post by Kikko »

His morning I was told by my principal to cover my art teachers class as she was to be absent today. She is a sexy 32 yr old blonde with an amazing ass and gorgeous feet. As I walked into her room, I noticed a pair of well worn flats underneath her desk. Incredible smell and really well worn. They had paint stains on there as if she walked barefoot in the room then changed into the flats. I had to cream them. I left every bit of cum in them to dry!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
loafer_lover

Re: Creamed Co-Worker Flats

Post by loafer_lover »

Nice! A true work of art! I hope she'll appreciate that! Good job man!
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

That is so hot, your truly lucky! The smell must have been amazing, would be awesome to see her wearing them when she gets back!
LuvYourSlippers247

Post by LuvYourSlippers247 »

Excellent post! I also teach so I know how thrilled you were to find and sniff those flats. I've only got two Co workers shoes so far. I'm hoping for 2 or 3 more before the school year ends. Great work!