my heels...

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

D8Dozer

Re: my heels for sale..

Post by D8Dozer »

oh ya .. thank you;;;;
Miss Sara

Post by Miss Sara »

Newfootlover wrote:You have the most Geourgous legs!!
Thank you :)
D8Dozer wrote:oh ya .. thank you;;;;
My pleasure! :)
shoelavin wrote:Oh wow, you're talented! And I really mean it. The way you put the shoes on your lap nad hold your legs.. every picture is just fine and the shot from the inside? Thanks a lot, it's great! :)
Thank you :) I realized that to keep the "inside shoe" with the flash and maybe a "macro"?
I tested taking a photo of my summer clogs inside, and it was clearly my toe prints..

Today, I wear pumps in my home, they are quite new. I only wear them once at work a few weeks ago. But for some reason they are not comfortable to wear.. It's not a heels height. They just little hurt my toes. That's why I use them sometimes at home, that they would be comfortable on my feet...
Last edited by Miss Sara on Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
You do not have permission my pics, reproduce or repost them anywhere without my permission.
Don't steal my pics!
Miss Sara
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

So sexy!! Love the flat!!
D8Dozer

Post by D8Dozer »

dam sex toes
shoelavin

Post by shoelavin »

sima wrote: Thank you :) I realized that to keep the "inside shoe" with the flash and maybe a "macro"?
I tested taking a photo of my summer clogs inside, and it was clearly my toe prints..
That's exactly the way to do it :) Would be great to see some more "inside shots" in the future! Love your new pumps!
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

So want to cum inside your new heels :twisted: Delicious little feet and toes, just so suckable and pretty!
Miss Sara

Post by Miss Sara »

I'm getting ready to party.. I was going to wearing ribbon boots. If you want to buy these boots, put me a PM, the price is not much... They are well worn. and the heels are a little "swing". I hope that they can withstand even this party :roll: :D

This boots, -SOLD-

See you..
Last edited by Miss Sara on Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
You do not have permission my pics, reproduce or repost them anywhere without my permission.
Don't steal my pics!
Miss Sara
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Wow, beautiful, thats all I can say, just beautiful :D
Necrosis

Post by Necrosis »

Can we see the inside of the leather boots you wear to the party with macro again plis pliss pretty please? :oops:
shoelavin

Post by shoelavin »

Necrosis wrote:Can we see the inside of the leather boots you wear to the party with macro again plis pliss pretty please? :oops:
yes, pleeease :)