my heels...

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Slingbackshoes

Re: my heels for sale..

Post by Slingbackshoes »

Hi Sima,

so you are alive :D I would be pleased if you could reply to my PM message that I've sent you...

Miss Sara

Post by Miss Sara »

Slingbackshoes wrote:Hi Sima,

so you are alive :D I would be pleased if you could reply to my PM message that I've sent you...

I just replied to you PM..
You do not have permission my pics, reproduce or repost them anywhere without my permission.
Don't steal my pics!
Miss Sara
dexter25

Post by dexter25 »

Sorry, where are the pictures? :oops:
shoelavin

Post by shoelavin »

sima wrote:
Slingbackshoes"]Hi folks, I can't see any picture of this thread anymore, all Sima's posts have been edited on 09th April... :?
I deleted pictures from my computer and I wanted to delete from here too, yes I edited 09th April...no drama :wink:
Miss Sara

Post by Miss Sara »

Hi again guys,

Anyone want to buy my ankle boots? Heels are well worn... heel tips is lost and the heel is a nail.. maybe they need to re heeling, because "metal nail" making damage on floor...

Please, send me a PM if interested..
Last edited by Miss Sara on Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
You do not have permission my pics, reproduce or repost them anywhere without my permission.
Don't steal my pics!
Miss Sara
shoelavin

Post by shoelavin »

Nice ankle boots Sima! Thanks for the pictures! Can we see the inside as far as this is possible? :)
D8Dozer

Post by D8Dozer »

can we see the soles
Miss Sara

Post by Miss Sara »

shoelavin wrote:Nice ankle boots Sima! Thanks for the pictures! Can we see the inside as far as this is possible? :)
Hah :D Are no longer beautiful, heels finally.. But thanks... I have not ever taken a photo inside the shoe, now I tried.
It was a little difficult, maybe this was the best picture of ... I do not know :roll:
D8Dozer wrote:can we see the soles
I also take sole pics...

And I play a little tennis ball at the same time..
Last edited by Miss Sara on Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Don't steal my pics!
Miss Sara
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

You have the most Geourgous legs!!
shoelavin

Post by shoelavin »

Oh wow, you're talented! And I really mean it. The way you put the shoes on your lap nad hold your legs.. every picture is just fine and the shot from the inside? Thanks a lot, it's great! :)