House Clearance Sale Score

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Which ones do I cum first / make into my next project?

Poll ended at Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:42 am

First pair - Hobbs, black strappy sandals
10%
Second pair - New Look, black leather mary janes
16%
Third pair - Fiore, shiny black leather pumps
43%
Fourth pair - New Look, 2 tone brown and dark brown leather platform ankle boots / shoe boots
29%
Fifth pair - George, black leather smart shoes
3%

Total votes: 80

junglist

House Clearance Sale Score

Post by junglist »

The other day, I got back from work and someone had put a slip of paper through our letterbox saying that they had a house clearance sale, close to our house. I look down the list of stuff that was on the bit of paper & aside from other things, it said they have 'girly hair & beauty things'..... 'clothes, coats, gloves' ect, so I knew they were selling girls stuff, so I thought I would inquire if they had any shoes for sale.

Told them that "my girlfriend is looking for a pair of second hand shoes with heels for a dance class that we have recently started going to. She doesn't mind if they are pre-owned as we have been stepping on each others feet. Just thought I'd ask, as you mentioned that there are some clothes & coats ect for sale."

They said "We do have shoes with heels, any particular size?", and the person who replied to me was a female, so I guessed "I think she is a size 6, but can fit into a size 4 sometimes. What size/s do you have?" just going on average from my mates girlfriends, and they responded "I have a white pair and some black pairs", to which I asked "how much are you selling them for" and they said "The white pair are £3 and the black ones are £2 per pair".

So I went round one evening. I was nervous, as I had never bought any ladies shoes straight up like that, but my nerves all went when I got there. Got to be confident. The lady answered the door, exchanged pleasantries, and I explained I wanted to get my girlfriend some shoes as a present, so I was there on my own. She said "have I bought shoes for her before", I said yes, and she said "and she's liked the shoes you have bought her?" I said "yes, I know the styles she likes and she loves getting shoes as a surprise". The lady at the house clearance seemed happy with that and proceeded to the room where her box of shoes were. Then she got out the pairs below, and put them round in a semi circle. I got excited seeing these shoes, as I could never have imagined what shoes she would have.

# The first pair are Hobbs, size 4.5 (37.5), black, fine suede / suedette material, strappy sandals with a 2.5 inch block heel.
0.JPG
1.JPG
1a.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG
4.JPG
5.JPG
6.JPG
# The second pair are New Look, size 6 (39), black leather, mary janes with a 2 inch heel.
7.JPG
8.JPG
8a.JPG
9.JPG
10.JPG
11.JPG
12.JPG
13.JPG
14.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by junglist on Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
junglist

Re: House Clearance Sale Score

Post by junglist »

# The third pair are Fiore, size 6 (39), shiny black leather, pumps with a 3.5 inch heel.
15.JPG
16.JPG
16a.JPG
17.JPG
18.JPG
19.JPG
20.JPG
Then I spotted another pair hanging over her box of shoes, by the heel, and some other smarter shoes, which I asked about.

# The fourth pair are New Look, size 6 (39), 2 tone brown and dark brown leather, lace up, platform ankle boots / shoe boots, with a 5 inch heel and 1 inch platform.
21.JPG
22.JPG
22a.JPG
23.JPG
24.JPG
25.JPG
26.JPG
27.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by junglist on Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
junglist

Post by junglist »

# The fifth pair are George, size 4 (37), black leather, smart shoes with a 1.5 inch heel.
28.JPG
29.JPG
30.JPG
31.JPG
32.JPG
33.JPG
34.JPG
35.JPG
She told me that the heel shes were hers and the smart shoes were her daughters, who is now living on her own (which means she is at least 18). The asked me which pairs I wanted. So I asked how for each again, to which she responded £2 each for those (and pointed at all the heels) and £1 for those (and pointed at the smart shoes. I mean, I couldn't leave them there at £2 each could I? + I have wanted to get my hands on a pair of those style smart shoes ever since a girl in my secondary school who I used to fancy the pants off used to wear them.

Got to be the best value for money I have ever got out of £9 I can think of :) So, I am opening the vote to the fellow forum heads..... which ones do I cum first / make into my next project? Voting is open for 3 weeks, while I finish off my current project. Hope you like them!
sanK-B

Post by sanK-B »

If I had to choose, i would take none of them. But the 4th pair is, to me, the best of the fives.
jon42

Post by jon42 »

I voted the fourth pair, but the third pair look good too!

The fourth ones look the same style as the ones that Eden and I are working on ruining :)
junglist

Post by junglist »

jon42 wrote:The fourth ones look the same style as the ones that Eden and I are working on ruining :)
They do look similar to the black 2 tone pair in one of your threads. Must remind myself of what they look like.

Voting seems to be going well. Shameless bump on this thread :) If there is a draw, I get the deciding vote. Am torn between a couple of pairs at the moment.

Got to say, if anyone gets the chance to go to one of these house clearances or garage / yard sales, then go! I felt all warm inside when I saw both of the New Look logos inside those heels + felt like a little kid the night before Christmas again, not being able to sleep that night, for the excitement of having all those pairs of hot heels :D
junglist

Post by junglist »

1 week to go on this bump. Only 9 votes between the two with the most votes. Plenty of time to get your vote in if you haven't already
junglist

Cumming Fiore, shiny black leather pumps

Post by junglist »

Clearly there was only going to one winner after the second week of votes, and after not having the house to myself for a while, I had the first session with the shiny Fiore pumps just now. Going to take the shine off one of them by buffing it with my cock & leave the other one to see how contrasting they can be, although I would love to do this with a pair of black patent heels one day :twisted:
0.JPG
1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG
4.JPG
5.JPG
6.JPG
7.JPG
8.JPG
9.JPG
10.JPG
11.JPG
12.JPG
13.JPG
14.JPG
15.JPG
16.JPG
junglist

Cumming Fiore, shiny black leather pumps

Post by junglist »

video to cum once it has been accepted on Redtube
17.JPG
18.JPG
19.JPG
20.JPG
21.JPG
22.JPG
junglist

Re: Cumming Fiore, shiny black leather pumps

Post by junglist »

No comments? Bit of a shame as they were voted for by you guys.
Here is the video from last session

http://www.redtube.com/608430

And here are pics from last nights session, before and after pics. Also, can anyone tell me what that loop of material that is attached to the innersole of some shoes is for, in the fifth picture below? Always wondered
23.JPG
24.JPG
25.JPG
26.JPG
27.JPG
28.JPG
29.JPG
30.JPG
31.JPG
32.JPG