Office Find

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

thieph

Re: Office Find

Post by thieph »

So Shoe Collector is certainly living up to her new nickname. Stopped by her cubicle today and found 7 pairs of shoes left under her desk. That's actually 8 pairs if you consider she had to wear a pair home. This is a casual office so any more than 1 pair is overkill, but I'm certainly not complaining.

Image Image Image

I had seen these size 8.5 Minnetonka moccasins once before a long time ago, but got to more thoroughly enjoy them on this visit.

Image Image Image
Image Image
floplove

Post by floplove »

Nice job with the mocs. That'll dry up in there and she'll never notice...until her tootsies get a little tingely after starting to sweat in them.Wonderful opportunities for you. thanks
Momme18

Post by Momme18 »

Last edited by Momme18 on Fri May 25, 2018 2:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
freebird

Post by freebird »

Love the mocs. Bet they smelled wonderful.
LuvYourSlippers247

Post by LuvYourSlippers247 »

Excellent work here sir! Think about re-switching the nude flats every so often. That way you'll get fresh foot scent from her on a frequent basis. Great work!
thieph

Post by thieph »

Momme18 wrote:Can you cum on boot Nr. 3 and the wedges Nr. 6? :)
Would love to see them cummed ;)
Check back a few pages, I've cummed both pairs before and am trying to keep up with all her new shoes. Will cum them again if I get the chance though.
LuvYourSlippers247 wrote:Excellent work here sir! Think about re-switching the nude flats every so often. That way you'll get fresh foot scent from her on a frequent basis. Great work!
That's my plan.

Quick update today. Visited the Shoe Collector again, still has 7 pairs of shoes under her desk. Used the opportunity to cum in the Nine West boots for the first time. It's hard work making sure there's at least one load in each of her shoes.

Image Image Image
MadAboutShoes(2)

Post by MadAboutShoes(2) »

I'm not a huge boot fan but I love what you did with the strap.
thieph

Post by thieph »

Nothing new on my most recent visit so I gave Shoe Collector a break and gave Shoe Slut's flats another shot. The grey/silver flats have an amazing foot odor so I buried my face in one of those while I buried my cock in her blue and white flats.

ImageImage
Nostromoman

Post by Nostromoman »

Why don't you mount a small GoPro camera under her desk? Taping for a whole day will give you nice accompanying live real-girl footage (no pun intended) to go with the pictures. Nobody's checking the underside of desk-tops....
floplove

Post by floplove »

Good one on her flats! Nice drizzle on the outside.