Office Find

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

fanner1

Re: Office Find

Post by fanner1 »

Last edited by fanner1 on Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
thieph

Post by thieph »

fanner1 wrote:Excellent stuff. Which pair of shoes has been the smelliest in your opinion?
By far, "New Hire's" Mix No. 6 flats have been the best. "Gym Warrior's" flats are good too. Most other pairs don't have much of an odor, which is disappointing.
thieph

Post by thieph »

Quick update.

Young Hottie left these sexy pink sneakers behind one day and not knowing how long she'd leave them I took the opportunity to cum deep inside of them.

Image Image
bendstra

Post by bendstra »

Hot sneaks! could you cum on the tops as well? if you're worried about her seeing the cum on top you could wipe it off quickly!
conversesex2014

Post by conversesex2014 »

thieph wrote:Quick update.

Young Hottie left these sexy pink sneakers behind one day and not knowing how long she'd leave them I took the opportunity to cum deep inside of them.

Image Image
Amazing, those nike lunarglides are HOT! Do you have any pics of Young Hottie? I'd love to see you cum these some more.
thieph

Post by thieph »

Went back today and the sneakers were gone along with most of her workout stuff. Hopefully she needed them for the long weekend and they'll be back soon. I was really excited when I saw what had returned...

Her black suede Mossimo booties were back and I wasn't going to miss the opportunity to cum these again while they were here. They're not may favorite pair of her shoes based on style, but they are one of the only pairs with any sort of foot odor and the bootie just fits over my face like a mask, can't go wrong. The dick strap isn't bad either.

Image Image
sh03s

Post by sh03s »

What are those black patent ones?
thieph

Post by thieph »

sh03s wrote:What are those black patent ones?
They are a pair of high heel patent leather J. Crew pumps. They are brand new, have no foot odor and still kind of smell like the factory/chemicals used to make them. Not that appealing but I have cummed them before.

Image Image Image

Image Image
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

Oh yes. I like these. Of course I like every pic u post
thieph

Post by thieph »

Had a great time in the office on my last visit. Wanted to change things up a little bit so I stopped by Big Foot's desk and slipped on her Xhilaration flats, then walked over to Young Hottie's desk in her flats! When I got to her desk I was excited to see 3 pairs of flats left out under the desk, without a care in the world who sees them.

I quickly opened her desk drawer where she also keeps shoes and found this sight:

It's hard to see in the picture, but her Mossimo booties, J. Crew pumps and Nike sneakers are all crammed in the drawer. Young Hottie left her entire shoe collection that I know of at work, plus I was wearing Big Foot's flats! That's 7 pairs of shoes in one cubicle! The first thing I did was to check on the damage on the booties from last visit:

Image Image

Then I focused on the sneakers because as I've found out, those aren't always here. I put her clean bootie on the desk, kneeled down, and buried my face in it while fucking her sexy pink sneaker. My feet popped out of Big Foot's flats and I lost it in and on the sneakers.

Image Image Image
bendstra wrote:Hot sneaks! could you cum on the tops as well? if you're worried about her seeing the cum on top you could wipe it off quickly!
Hope that's what you were looking for!