Office Find

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Nostromoman

Re: Office Find

Post by Nostromoman »

Where can I send my job application?
thieph

Post by thieph »

floplove wrote:I love the little socks,must have been hard not to just slip them in your pocket.
Believe me, I wanted to. I really liked how the lace/burnout pattern looked when stretched over my had cock. Last thing I need is to ruin this opportunity as she would clearly notice they were missing.

Tonight I did notice another pair of shooties under her desk. I pulled them out and discovered they were size 9 Aerosoles tan suede shoes and were almost brand new. I was so excited by yet another pair of shoes under her desk that I didn't even notice the footie socks stuffed inside. They were just a plain pair of black socks, not as exciting as the last pair but definitely got me hard in a hurry. It didn't take me long to blow my load deep inside her little bootie.

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
balletflatsaresexy

Post by balletflatsaresexy »

thieph wrote:I've been focusing on the two ladies posted above for a while, but I recently discovered that "Shoe Slut" has left some new shoes under her desk, so I took the opportunity to spread a little seed in both shoes. The black and white Mossimo flats are a size 6 like all her other Mossimo flats and the teal Bongo flats are a size 5.5.
Those b&w Mossimo flats are soooo pretty! I'm glad they're being cummed in.
thieph

Post by thieph »

I had an opportunity for a quick stop at the office tonight and couldn't help myself, I just had to stick my dick back in those sexy lace footie socks and black shooties. This time I used he sock like a filter for my cum to get it real close to her foot.

Image Image
Koalakoala42

Post by Koalakoala42 »

you were born every day and let it dry ..
have a friend who did this ...
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=22904&start=30
thieph

Post by thieph »

I was spoiled this week with many opportunities to visit the office and check out the shoe scene. Tonight I noticed "Shoe Slut" left a new surprise under her desk, a sexy pair of pink and blue Nike sneakers. Her little size 6 shoes hugged my cock real tight as I buried my face in her grey Graceland flats which she wore hard on Friday judging by the smell. It didn't take me long to cum deep in the toe of the sneaker but save a shot for the outside as well.

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Nostromoman

Post by Nostromoman »

Koalakoala is spamming every post with his "friend who did this". STOP NOW!
asicsluvr

Post by asicsluvr »

Hot looking Nikes!
hobbesvr6

Post by hobbesvr6 »

thieph wrote:I had an opportunity for a quick stop at the office tonight and couldn't help myself, I just had to stick my dick back in those sexy lace footie socks and black shooties. This time I used he sock like a filter for my cum to get it real close to her foot.

Image Image
Nice Picture. Did you clean it after you cum in her sock? Aren't you afraid that she will noticed the dried cum in her sock? I have always wanted to do that with my female roommate nylon sock, but was afraid she will notice.
thieph

Post by thieph »

hobbesvr6 wrote:
Nice Picture. Did you clean it after you cum in her sock? Aren't you afraid that she will noticed the dried cum in her sock? I have always wanted to do that with my female roommate nylon sock, but was afraid she will notice.
He sock was already a little crusty with sweat and I wiped the majority of my cum off the sock. Left just enough so it's there but not so much that she notices.