Office Find

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

brewfan8

Re: Office Find

Post by brewfan8 »

thieph wrote:Some exciting news...

I had thought that "Big Foot" from some of my very early posts had left the company, but I recently learned that she is still here, just working in another building. Ever since finding this out, I've had one thing on my mind and that was getting into her office and checking out her shoes since I was sure she'd still have some under her desk. The only problem is that her new office is a little more difficult to access, so I won't be able to check on her shoes as often.

The good news is, I found her office and the 3 presents she left for me underneath. Clearly out in the open and what must be her daily wear shoes were two pairs of size 11 Merona shoes, red point toe flats and black wedges. Both were pretty new and didn't have any real odor to them. Tucked away I found the size 11 Xhilartion strappy sandals, which showed a little more wear and had a nice light sweaty smell, which is what ultimately got me to cum on them.

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
You need to try them on
FlatsFetish

Post by FlatsFetish »

Agreed! Wear them around a little bit and take more pictures.
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

going back to my 2nd wife, she would wear these little black work pumps a lot, mostly with pantyhose. I'd cum in them because the scent was so good, and she never knew. Wished I had fucked her while she wore them though, never got that chance before we divorced.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
roomy101

Post by roomy101 »

droid1959 wrote:going back to my 2nd wife, she would wear these little black work pumps a lot, mostly with pantyhose. I'd cum in them because the scent was so good, and she never knew. Wished I had fucked her while she wore them though, never got that chance before we divorced.
What a shame you didn't get to fuck her in those beautiful shoes.
She sure had a nice pair of legs and so sexy with it.
You were one lucky dude.
Shame it came to an end.
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

That's one fine pair of legs and a good looking set of heels!
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

she was interesting, two weeks from when we first fucked, she asked me, "How do you feel about anal sex" which blew me away cause she was so conservative about showing any cleavage, but she liked short skirts and pantyhose. And yes she had a wonderful tight ass. I really think she liked showing her legs and thighs, shoulda worked that a lot more.
Lancenovot

Post by Lancenovot »

INCREDIBLE thread!!!!!
bootlover1112

Post by bootlover1112 »

Your cum in those flats is sooooo pretty...im rock hard looking at it now
Adversary

Post by Adversary »

Hope you're still alive...