My aunt`s shoes

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ImirNov

Re: My aunt`s shoes

Post by ImirNov »

More fun.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ImirNov

Post by ImirNov »

My aunt had a birthday recently. I made a birthday gift to her. I returned her blue shoes full of my sperm.
ImirNov

Post by ImirNov »

My aunt came to me today and said that in the beginning of november she would rest in Egypt with family. She asked me to feed her cats and watering houseplants until her will not be at home. Why I agreed to do it? What is your opinion?
Nostromoman

Post by Nostromoman »

She didn't tell you yet that she's going to take all her shoes with her... :D
ImirNov

Post by ImirNov »

Nostromoman wrote:She didn't tell you yet that she's going to take all her shoes with her... :D
Good joke, my friend! I hope she doesn't think the same way.
ImirNov

Post by ImirNov »

Today my aunt gave me the keys to her apartment. I promised her that I would feed the cats, water the houseplants and fuck her shoes... Stop! I don't promised her that I would fuck her shoes. This is my fantasy. But I will do it!
ImirNov

Post by ImirNov »

Some information about my aunt. Her name is Irina. She is 48 years old. She wears shoes 9 or 9 1/2 size. I began to fuck aunt's shoes when I was 14 years old. Now I'm 30 years old and I continue to do it with great pleasure.
ImirNov

Post by ImirNov »

More shoes and boots.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
XOCAN

Post by XOCAN »

download/file.php?id=220189&mode=view

Please cum in the nude sandals at the bottom right and the black ones that are above them :D
MadAboutShoes(2)

Post by MadAboutShoes(2) »

Oooooo I love the whole bottom row. Thanks for turning them on their sides. I really get off on seeing the whole shoe from different angles.