My Girlfriend's Mom

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Gurkenglas

Re: My Girlfriend's Mom

Post by Gurkenglas »

CongratulationS !!
kse567

Post by kse567 »

Not too many wedding pictures yet, but these two give you a good idea of what my mother in law was wearing :D

They were a short, wedge sandal that showed off her beautiful pedicured toes. I'm glad she showed them off for me on our special day! I can't wait to get my cock inside those!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kumshoe

Post by kumshoe »

I want to have my cock in those toes..... and inside her
roomy101

Post by roomy101 »

I bet having a go in your mum in laws shoes will be fantastic.
Almost as good as fucking her in person i reckon.
rushman1uk

Post by rushman1uk »

kse567, hope u have a great time with your MIL heels. I also hope u get to fuck her feet too & maybe her pussy. I love wanking off into my MIL shoes when we visit her.
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

UPDATE????
Please tell us more
kse567

Post by kse567 »

kse567 wrote:I spent the night at my girlfriends house and had a few minutes inside her closet while she ran some errands this morning. Needless to say, I had a great time.
Not much of an update, but it's always hot to see her wear the shoes I've cummed on in the past. She had a bachelorette party and went out with all of her friends. She wore the prada wedges I stuck my cock in earlier in this thread. It was incredible to see all of the pictures of her in them that night. If she only knew about the long, romantic session I had with her sexy wedges :evil: I love how her pink toenails matched her shoes!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Flaba

Post by Flaba »

Congratulations!
Much happiness and cum in your common life!
Your upcoming shoejobs will be a celebration for all of us!
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Wow she is stunningly gorgeous. No wonder why you like her shoes so much!
kse567

Post by kse567 »

FINALLY got a chance to have some fun with my wife's wedding wedges. As you can see, my cock was in love with them imagining her pretty little feet inside them. One of the hardest cumshots I've had in awhile!