Friend's sister: Ballet flats waiting to be cummed

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

passerby-b

Re: Friend's sister: Ballet flats waiting to be cummed

Post by passerby-b »

While we are waiting for CoreyLJ's update of the Lio, let me share a well worn pair of ballerinas of my colleague... :D
Jasmalenko

Post by Jasmalenko »

Sexy flats. Is there a story behind these beauties and where is your cum?
CoreyLJ

Post by CoreyLJ »

Wow, thanks! They are HOT!! Just like sis's shoes, but with a cute bow too.
They look very well loved as well, it just goes to show that the owners of these sexy things love them as much as we do ;)

UPDATE: I will post very soon! I cummed into her Repettoes this week and filmed it, while nobody was home. Lots of fun. I will post the video soon....

passerby-b wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:29 pm While we are waiting for CoreyLJ's update of the Lio, let me share a well worn pair of ballerinas of my colleague... :D
----------------------------------------------------
Ballet flats with pretty bows: Rule!
vector

Post by vector »

CoreyLJ wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:54 pm Wow, thanks! They are HOT!! Just like sis's shoes, but with a cute bow too.
They look very well loved as well, it just goes to show that the owners of these sexy things love them as much as we do ;)

UPDATE: I will post very soon! I cummed into her Repettoes this week and filmed it, while nobody was home. Lots of fun. I will post the video soon....
Totally look forward for it! Love well-made shoes being worn for years. :D
CoreyLJ

Post by CoreyLJ »

Here it is... Episode 4 Part 1 of the Repetto project!
I’ve included some intro footage of their apartment to give a bit of context.

They don’t have a strong smell, but at least they don’t have a fishy odour like when she had the inner soles in a few years back :cry:
I would say the smell is subtle but pleasant.

Another interesting thing I noticed is... She has had the shoes repaired. I noticed some re-sole glue and a new sole. Goes to show how far these girls will go to keep a pair of adorable sexy flats on their pretty little feet ...!

https://xhamster.com/videos/repettos-cu ... 1-12317494
CoreyLJ

Post by CoreyLJ »

Jasmalenko wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:23 pm Sexy flats. Is there a story behind these beauties and where is your cum?
Read this topic from the start, hopefully enough back story there. As for cum, stand by for a really good answer to that... :twisted:
vector

Post by vector »

CoreyLJ wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:37 am Here it is... Episode 4 Part 1 of the Repetto project!

They don’t have a strong smell, but at least they don’t have a fishy odour like when she had the inner soles in a few years back :cry:

Another interesting thing I noticed is... She has had the shoes repaired. I noticed some re-sole glue and a new sole. Goes to show how far these girls will go to keep a pair of adorable sexy flats on their pretty little feet ...!

I think they must be very comfortable, worth re-soling to keep them alive.
passerby-b

Post by passerby-b »

CoreyLJ wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:37 am Here it is... Episode 4 Part 1 of the Repetto project!

great share man!! can't wait to see the next part! The only down side is that the video quality is not very good :cry:
CoreyLJ

Post by CoreyLJ »

passerby-b wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:40 am
great share man!! can't wait to see the next part! The only down side is that the video quality is not very good :cry:

Glad you like it. Yes, just watched it back and its lost a bit of quality on the conversion and upload :(
CoreyLJ

Post by CoreyLJ »

Here's the best part... Repettos getting what they deserve!

Part 2 of 2:

https://xhamster.com/videos/repettos-cu ... 2-12317519