Neighbour's Shoes * UPDATED 21/02/16

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

wwxx

Re: Neighbour's Shoes * UPDATED 07/09/13

Post by wwxx »

Any new adventures? :mrgreen:

I wonder if you document the building up of cum stains of your favorite shoes. It will be good to post a series of photos like that.
peedealer

Re: Neighbour's Shoes * UPDATED 07/09/13

Post by peedealer »

We need this thread back!
Here to feed my addiction! :P~~
mouse

Re: Neighbour's Shoes * UPDATED 02/02/16

Post by mouse »

Hey guys,

Back for a small update.

Went for my next door neighbour's shoes again the other day and managed to cum on some of her work shoes. Knew she wore them often because they smell pretty bad. Couldn't help but sniff them and then I had to cum on them :)
2015-08-18 06.16.17.jpg
2015-08-18 06.16.25.jpg
2015-08-18 06.19.31.jpg

I know I don't update as often but I do whenever I can. Sorry guys and thanks for reading.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kumshoe

Post by kumshoe »

You always make my day better, thank you for posting.
bm893

Post by bm893 »

Hey mouse perhaps you should concentrate on the more expensive and higher-heeled variety rather than the el cheapo flats stuff...

The more varieties you try to cover the bigger chance you may get busted
pumpscummer

Post by pumpscummer »

Nice that you're back! waiting for some hot sneaky heels update ;)
mouse

Post by mouse »

bm893 wrote:Hey mouse perhaps you should concentrate on the more expensive and higher-heeled variety rather than the el cheapo flats stuff...

If they left their nice heels outside, I would gladly concentrate on them! but so far no one leaves those out
bm893

Post by bm893 »

mouse wrote:
bm893 wrote:Hey mouse perhaps you should concentrate on the more expensive and higher-heeled variety rather than the el cheapo flats stuff...

If they left their nice heels outside, I would gladly concentrate on them! but so far no one leaves those out
Then just avoid the flats. When you see flats, walk past them.

Take note only if heels are present. And don't forget to snap some pics to share with us.
bm893

Post by bm893 »

fanner1 wrote:How about let him do what he wants, and make your own thread dedicated to what you like?
That was just a friendly advice. No one wants mouse to fail -- not even once -- right??
Sure he can choose whatever he likes, but remember this is a risky sport and the more you do it the more chances you'll get busted

Restricting the choices of footwear to just a few specific categories means one is also restricting such act to just a few instances, and thus the fewer chances of being busted
mouse

Post by mouse »

bm893 wrote:
fanner1 wrote:How about let him do what he wants, and make your own thread dedicated to what you like?
That was just a friendly advice. No one wants mouse to fail -- not even once -- right??
Sure he can choose whatever he likes, but remember this is a risky sport and the more you do it the more chances you'll get busted

Restricting the choices of footwear to just a few specific categories means one is also restricting such act to just a few instances, and thus the fewer chances of being busted
thanks for the advice guys! really appreciate it ;)