What jobs are good for cumming in heels?

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

in2shoes

Re: What jobs are good for cumming in heels?

Post by in2shoes »

2swift wrote:I would think working in an actual shoe repair shop would be ideal. I went with my lovely wife to drop off a pair of her sexy work heels that she needed the straps repaired, and marveled at the shelves lined with well worn sexy heels that needed repair, or had already been done but awaiting pick up.

Imagine the possibilities.

All beautifully worn too...shame half the guys that seem to work at these places probably do not appreciate what they have in their hands (literally)
The more worn the better
kelvin298

Post by kelvin298 »

wanna bump this thread and get some inspiration from it :D

Post by 001 »

How about a sorter in the stock room of a local charity shop?

A dustman / refuse collector / tip employee?

Wardrobe person for a theater?
niuru

Post by niuru »

HEY GUYS..I DONT THINK IS A GOOD IDEA TO TELL EVERYBODY OUR TRICKS, ESPECIALLY TO ALL WOMEN THAT READ US. THEY CAN EASILY CATCH US IN THIS WAY OR PAY MUCH MORE ATTENTION TO AVOID OUR RAIDS..
pantiesandpumps

Post by pantiesandpumps »

Don't worry. These ideas aren't exactly Nobel material.
stiletto-hunter

Post by stiletto-hunter »

niuru wrote:HEY GUYS..I DONT THINK IS A GOOD IDEA TO TELL EVERYBODY OUR TRICKS, ESPECIALLY TO ALL WOMEN THAT READ US. THEY CAN EASILY CATCH US IN THIS WAY OR PAY MUCH MORE ATTENTION TO AVOID OUR RAIDS..
I was kind of thinking the same and wouldn't disclose in details.
All I would say is any job with the features below:
- allows late working hours without raising suspicion from security and colleagues.
- no security camera in the staff working areas
- allows transparent week end access

Basically wait for the girls to leave the office and when everyone is gone, the world is yours :twisted:
Now not all organisations would have girls wearing and leaving heels behind.
Best organisations for heels are (and not limited to):
- banks (but mega strict security, very difficult in practice to do things without being noticed)
- financial services (careful the bigger, the harder to do things. Ideally firms <50 staff)
- marketing / PR
- legal firms

SH