Cant wait to cum on these

Discussion and sharing of photos and video of wedge heeled shoes being fucked, cummed and used for shoejobs.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

shrimper

Re: Cant wait to cum on these

Post by shrimper »

Hope you can get some more shots of the ballet flats. Happy humping.
shoe_spunk3999

Post by shoe_spunk3999 »

shrimper wrote:Hope you can get some more shots of the ballet flats. Happy humping.
They're actually heels, and I don't think I'll be able to, because that friend doesn't want me cumming her shoes :/
feetloveaffair

Post by feetloveaffair »

That is just fantastic! Both women have gorgeous feet and those wedges are sexy. I love to see your cum on them. Hope you left a little on the insoles for her feet to walk in. Love to see more. Perhaps you can cum on her feet with the wedges on!
In my country, thongs are for the feet!
shoe_spunk3999

Post by shoe_spunk3999 »

feetloveaffair wrote:That is just fantastic! Both women have gorgeous feet and those wedges are sexy. I love to see your cum on them. Hope you left a little on the insoles for her feet to walk in. Love to see more. Perhaps you can cum on her feet with the wedges on!
I wish, but i doubt she'll let me, she hates seeing and feeling cum when its all wet and sticky :roll:
floplove

Post by floplove »

Hot story...feet and of course wedges! I wanna cum in them too! :shock:
supercheap454

Post by supercheap454 »

Lucky bloke, make sure she steps into some serious dried jizz of yours LOL!
shoe_spunk3999

Post by shoe_spunk3999 »

Here's another pair I'm getting from her, what do you think?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Smfr926

Post by Smfr926 »

shoe_spunk3999 wrote:Ok, so my friend sent me some more pictures, just making the anticipation more :D
photo 5.JPG
photo 4.JPG
And then i told another one of my good friends about my fetish, and guess what, more photos from her as well :shock:
She has awesome feet and toes those scrappy wedges do it for me would love to have one hour with her feet and shoes
shoe_spunk3999

Post by shoe_spunk3999 »

Smfr926 wrote:
shoe_spunk3999 wrote:Ok, so my friend sent me some more pictures, just making the anticipation more :D
photo 5.JPG
photo 4.JPG
And then i told another one of my good friends about my fetish, and guess what, more photos from her as well :shock:
She has awesome feet and toes those scrappy wedges do it for me would love to have one hour with her feet and shoes
Now imagine having those shoes for a whole weekend to do with as you please :twisted: best weekend ever
Smfr926

Post by Smfr926 »

Your one lucky man where do you find friends that are willing to allow you to do this, I wish I had friends like that I'd be dropping loads in every pair