Kourtney Kardashian's Open-Toe Pumps

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

cousspy

Re: Kourtney Kardashian's Open-Toe Pumps

Post by cousspy »

Anyone with an Ebay account wanna PM the lucky person who bought these?
sniffs_her_shoes

Post by sniffs_her_shoes »

cousspy wrote:Anyone with an Ebay account wanna PM the lucky person who bought these?
I tried but I can't seem to find the person's full ID. Ebay has it blocked so you only see the first and last letter of it.
cousspy

Post by cousspy »

damn... now we'll never know :(
sniffs_her_shoes

cousspy wrote:damn... now we'll never know :(
Actually there is, the best thing to do is wait until that person leaves feedback on Kim's feedback page. It should have the bidders full ID on it. So let's hope this lucky person leaves some feedback.
sniffs_her_shoes

If I can get a message to the lucky winner, what actually would I say? It would be great if he/she's turns out to have a shoe fetish like us, but this person could just be a collector as far as we know. If he/she's paying almost $800 for these heels, would they be willing to ruin them with cum stains?
Sending a message to this person is tricky. I don't want to come across as a pervert and have them report my Ebay account and risk it being deleted. But like you all. I'm also very curious as to what they're going to with these heels.
shoogoo

Post by shoogoo »

i would hazard a guess that the winner is probably a visitor of this site. we can only hope he feels like sharing his incredible good fortune. i can only imagine how awesome they smell.

her sister, kim, often sells her shoes as well. here are a couple of photos of her size 37's from a previous auction...

check out ebay handle kimsaprincess. the heels are usually well worn and sell for $$$. start saving now!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
crazytoe

Post by crazytoe »

hi brother ,
may i ask you a question that where can you find the seller ??
Ebay ??
if l have high heels or flats or sandle something like that from the Asians prettys
where should i put the post on it ??
Ebay ??
Slingbackshoes

Post by Slingbackshoes »

look at those fantastic pees....it gets hard only seeing the pics...would be interested in knowing how do they smell and taste :P
mjb5930

Post by mjb5930 »

Hey shoogoo. I've had a pair of Kim's since last year. I have a couple of pics of her wearing them
also have a pic of the auction. I don't know if that pic is allowed so I only will show her wearing them. I can post a pic with me loading on them soon. I have them put away for now. The problem with their auctions is the prices sky rocket so fast it's very hard to afford them.

mjb
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
scuffshoe

Post by scuffshoe »

What do Kim's shoes smell like mjb? Strong odor, or not, perfume? I was suprised Kourtney's shoes were only size 35. I have a couple of Asian gf's who wear that size, and they are tiny, like 100 lbs, and their feet are so little and slender... fun to cum on :D