my wife's new heels

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

uglysluts

Re: my wife's new heels

Post by uglysluts »

these are some of emmas new shoes i would really like them cummed by people as shes going to be wearing them soon.
Even if u send me a condom full of cum i will take pics of it being poured onto them for u

she also has more coming so will post when they arrive

oh and a few of emmas body enjoy!!
gomezz

Post by gomezz »

Oh my Got, so nice shoes, pls fuck and cum, and show photos, nice body .thanks :twisted:
uglysluts

Post by uglysluts »

Been a while since i was here and met a few guys who have sprayed my wifes shoes , but now i want to see more cock empty into her heels, boots , and pumps. Mainly after guys over 50 but will consider all or mailed condoms whichbwill be emptied into her shoe of ur choice and pics sent to u and posted on here , in lancashire so the closer the better . Pm me for interest or details
Nostromoman

Post by Nostromoman »

Good grief! Fantastic!! Thanks for sharing. Beauty galore!!
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Hi, I would love to unload all over and in them. I too have let other guys cum in my wife's heels. I love seeing her wearing them ,knowing she is walking in their cum all day on her sexy feet and cute toes in cum.

WHere are you located? We are in NY.
uglysluts

Post by uglysluts »

hi that would be great i'm based in the uk lancashire, but i'm guessing ny is new york right?
hurrybury

Post by hurrybury »

……….....................
Last edited by hurrybury on Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
littlecumheels

Post by littlecumheels »

This is great man! Any updates?
FlipFlopsx

Post by FlipFlopsx »

Fucking amazing! Please more of her and her shoes!;)
fetbond

Post by fetbond »

uglysluts wrote:hi all and thx for the interest yes she wears boots but not often and i get more chance cumming on her dresses and bras then her boots but not sure if i can post other clothes on this thread or not ?

anyway she was ment to be going out this weekend but canceled so had to rush to fit people in to cum on her stuff

these are some of her heels being done by 2 guys i met of a forums got really messy and had to rub most of the cum back on , as most of it slid off but u can see the result even if its not the best ..

like i said nothing is washed and its all put back stained unless someone wants to lick it off ..leave it upto them

anyway hope u like

as always would love more people to come over and do some more of her stuff or send condoms full of cum i will always try take pics or vids of it going on what ever u want of hers and will show the dryed results a week after so u know its there for good thanks again
juste great : love those boots ! thanks