my wife's new heels

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

gomezz

Re: my wife's new heels

Post by gomezz »

OMG so nice wedges, have you photo this wedges on feet?pls show :wink: thanks
lovewifeshighheels

Post by lovewifeshighheels »

Those silver Schuch heels are hot. I would luv to cum in those and for you to leave it dry inside

They are hot !!
scuffshoe

Post by scuffshoe »

Nice wife! Nice shoes :D
heelsRbeautiful

Post by heelsRbeautiful »

did u cum on the condom and put it back in the drawer to be used

if so who's was it and do u know if it has been used, n was your cum on outside of condom or inside
uglysluts

Post by uglysluts »

hi alll sorry been busy but will post more of her heels this coming week

Also she is now decided to throw some shoes out these are all uncummed shoes some worn some not so much
had a bit of a look and there is a wedge shoe kinda like the one i did but with a wooden wedge and pin striped clothe.
One or two heels and some pumps ...these are all free to anyone that wants them as long as u PICK THEM UP..sorry can not post .((will post the pics this week also )) maybe a few dresses too ..

as for the condom it was her sisters ((the girl on the right with the big tits on the second pic )) i cum on the outside and put it back ..found it 4 days later used and in her bin
kotulko

Post by kotulko »

uglysluts wrote:hi all and thx for the interest yes she wears boots but not often and i get more chance cumming on her dresses and bras then her boots but not sure if i can post other clothes on this thread or not ?
we are waiting for more pics - shoes here, clothes to the other forum at this board - see board index "Creamed Undergarments Forum".
Great job man!
uglysluts

Post by uglysluts »

any bi pervs want to come over to night to cum in her clothes, shoes and food northwest eng yahoo kerryisryu@yahoo.co.uk let me know
shoemanuk2000

Post by shoemanuk2000 »

WOW, I love those open toe wedges. Thanks for sharing.
johngalt

Post by johngalt »

love the shoes . especially the glitter ones all creamed
uglysluts

Post by uglysluts »

emmas just got some new heels and boots wanting to know if anyone wants to cream them before she wears them this firday 10.30am-3pm sniff ,lick, piss and cum all over them ..pm if ur interested