Girly-Boys and their shoes need love as well

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

shoddy90

Re: Girly- Boys and their shoes need love as well

Post by shoddy90 »

aa.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dw23890

Post by dw23890 »

xhamster.com/videos/fun-with-red-high-heel-shoes-8449029#mlrelated
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

I haven't worn heels in a while but... God they feel so good!
IMG_20181019_143801593.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Brevelyn

Post by Brevelyn »

Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:11 pm I haven't worn heels in a while but... God they feel so good!IMG_20181019_143801593.jpg
And you wear them SO well...
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Brevelyn wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:51 pm
Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:11 pm I haven't worn heels in a while but... God they feel so good!IMG_20181019_143801593.jpg
Thank you, I'm a ladies size 7 so my feet are quite small for a man.
I bought these shoes from a charity shop not realising they were a 7 but it has now sparked an idea to buy more.
It is really liberating to wear them and show them in public, I'd love it if a man were to worship them or any others I buy as something I've never done before.
I think I'll be a regular on this one.
Brevelyn

Post by Brevelyn »

Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:55 pm
Brevelyn wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:51 pm
Thank you, I'm a ladies size 7 so my feet are quite small for a man.
I bought these shoes from a charity shop not realising they were a 7 but it has now sparked an idea to buy more.
It is really liberating to wear them and show them in public, I'd love it if a man were to worship them or any others I buy as something I've never done before.
I think I'll be a regular on this one.

I know you're all about toe cleavage & they give you a rush,; But just wait until you get a pair of boots. :wink:
I'm sort of jealous. You have SOOOO many more options with a size 7, than I do.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Hi Brevelyn, you are right about the choice as so many women these days have a slightly larger foot and so the standard women's sizes go up to 8 across many of the high street retailers.
I also think that to have smaller feet you are closer to that of a woman's feet and that is what I like about wearing pre-owned shoes. I know I'm getting (or I think I am) a pair owned and worn by a woman who either wore them for work or partying. They have that normalcy?
And as for boots... Here's a story for you.
I remember as a child walking from my great aunt's house with my mother, she wore a pair of tan round toe chunky high heel boots. They were very 70's but I instantly got the horn for them, even at the young age I was and I still love their style as they have come back into fashion so many times. My mother and I stopped at the kerb to wait for the traffic and as it was cold she stamped her feet to get some circulation going... Man, that sound of her heels sent me into wonderland and I knew at that point that i had a thing for women's shoes.
I remember thinking of her boots for a long time and then one day I snuck into my parent's bedroom and went to their wardrobe, and there they were just laying on top of all her other shoes. I picked them up and took them into my bedroom, held them in my trembling hands and then I took off my socks and slipped my foot inside one. I remember they were a little too big, maybe two sizes but the feel of the material as I zipped them up was magical. I put the other one on and unsteadily got to my feet, a little like Bambi on ice.
Ever since I have had a special love for high heel boots, the enclosed feel, the touch on the leg and the high heel that somehow feels different to a shoe. And I still remember the taste of that chunky heel in my mouth.
So you are right, boots are so nice and I have yet to snare a pair but i have seen a nice pair of River Island boots, £20 in a charity shop.
I'll post more pictures with any more shoes I get, I'm looking at blitzing the local charity shops over the next month or two.
proshoe

Post by proshoe »

shoddy90 wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:40 am
aa.jpg
Would love to have fun with you in these heels would love to suck and fuck you and you me
proshoe

Post by proshoe »

shoddy90 wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:40 am
aa.jpg
Would love to have fun with you in these heels would love to suck and fuck you and you me
proshoe

Post by proshoe »

And even more in the black heels