Anyone smell her shoe during sex

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

droid1959

Re: Anyone smell her shoe during sex

Post by droid1959 »

Friggin trolls.

Anyhow. My gal knows of my fetish for her feet, nylons, pantyhose, shoes/heels. She doesn't mind at all since she gains more shoes out of the deal. But I too have done the sniffing during sex, more of her nyloned foot than the shoe, but the scent is still great! Once we met at her place for a quick afternoon romp. I found her upstairs on her bed in a nightie, black crotchless pantyhose, and the sexy pointy toe pumps I bought her some months back. After all the play and her cumming, I had her on her back, ankles over my shoulders, pumping her pussy hard through the pantyhose, her heels pointing to the ceiling ( I love that look). While fucking her I grabbed one ankle and sniffed the instep of her foot and the shoe. Then I slipped the pump off and immediately held her warm, nyloned, perfumed foot to my face and pumped harder. I remember hearing her gasp and grunt as I fucked her deeper and harder. Now she knows I like to sniff her scent when I am in her, and she eagerly brings her feet to my face to enjoy while in her.
proshoe

Post by proshoe »

paperboy wrote:I've done this from time to time with my wife ... I enjoy it a lot, but I don't always incorporate it into sex with her. That's mainly because we're both working parents and don't always have time for anything more than a quick finger bang or a blowjob. But when we have the luxury of time, she'll often dress up for me and that's when we can have some shoe fun together.

Before we were married, I frequently would enjoy secretly sniffing her heels while, um, spending some quality time with myself, but after a few months, I figured I'd just go for it with her sometime. She knew from the beginning I was a foot guy, but I don't think she knew that extended to heels as well, although she did know I like seeing her in them.

One day, we were getting busy in the bedroom -- pure, hot fucking rather than making love -- so she slipped away for a minute, stepped into her closet and emerged wearing a pair of black patent leather stilettos, a pearl necklace and nothing else. She came back to bed and we resumed our fun.

After about 10 minutes, we moved into the missionary position, with her legs in the air and her feet on my shoulders. While continuing to thrust away, I pulled off a heel, held it to my face and felt the warmth radiating from it as I inhaled deeply. The look on her face was priceless -- 10% "what the fuck?" and 90% "that's fucking hot!"

Seeing her approval, I didn't last much longer and I shot a huge load inside her. (Thank God she was on the pill, because this cum shot was so big, it would have produced triplets!) I finished her off with a vibrator as she lay on her back ... one shoe off, one shoe on. As she came, she rubbed her legs on the bed, making the other shoe fall off. I moved down to rub and kiss her foot, and I remember to this day how warm it was and how it smelled of leather and perfume ... and how she used the vibrator to grab another orgasm while I sucked her toes.

Yes, I remember that day well. :)

We've found a way to bring shoes into the bedroom -- and to let me do my thing -- literally hundreds of times during the 21 years we've been together. It'd be hard to top the first time.

My advice to you, sniffs_her_shoes, is to just go for it.
that is the best way to do it .. i think most girls like the foot/heel fetish thing .. my girl does :D
kspleasurep

Post by kspleasurep »

my gal knows and lets me enjoy...

I am expected to remove her heels, when she decides to wear them.... the removal always involves smelling the heels, smelling/licking her soles and toes, generally giving her a foot massage, and sometimes licking the heels, depending on which shoes she happens to be wearing.
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

When I first told my gal of my fetish for her feet, PH and shoes, I detailed how hot it would be if she lightly perfumed her feet. Now she does it regularly, especially when she wears nylons or PH. I really get turned on by the pleasant scent of her warm feet in nylons and heels. The combination of the scents is so arousing that I swear my cock surges in size when she put her warm nyloned soles on my face when I am in her.
kumshoe

Post by kumshoe »

i love to smell shoes and feet, even licking to my wifes toes and talons, she loves it, so im ok and agree with you, is sucha turn on , much better if the lady likes.