Amazing Toe Prints

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

footguy1971

Re: Amazing Toe Prints

Post by footguy1971 »

Well, now that you know she doesn`t notice much when she slips them on, because they are already very damp, I would dump a giant load into each one of those awesome shoes. Spending an entire night with your dick in shoes like that would be mind-blowing...I would cum a river over the course of a few hours. Something else I would do, especially because these shoes are wet with her sweat, is I`d let me cock and balls marinate in her juices for a while and then I`d fuck my wife with this girl`s foot sweat on my cock. After I fucked my wife, I`d put one of her shoes back on my cock. Seeing her wearing the shoes with your cum and your wife`s pussy juice in them will blow your mind.
lovecrushes

Post by lovecrushes »

Bit of an update for you to enjoy hopefully.
Not had any chances to give her shoes one but last week my daughter had her birthday party and she was here again. It had been raining heavily so the back lawn was soft so when she turned up she had her Ugg boots on. I laughed and said it's not that cold but she said she'd brought some heels too just in case but thought she'd sink into the grass if she wore the heels.
Anyhow as you can imagine i just had to see them. A few of the girls put their bags in my daughters bedroom but her bag was the only one with heels. Once the party was underway, i made my move and found these next to her bag on the floor. Yep i was so horny but there was just no way i could shag them as so many people about. Believe me when i say it was a hell of a risk just to get these photos for you to enjoy and i hope you do.
What would i give to fill those dirty shoes. Seems like she has such dirty shoes but you should have seen her feet the next morning as they crashed out on the living room floor. I was so tempted to take a picture of the soles of her feet while she slept they were that dirty but again far too risky.
Maybe one day i will have the chance to enjoy the pleasure of cumming in her heels or flats, will have to see. Hope you like the pics and also enclosed one of her to show you just how hot she is

Regards to you all

LC
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ninewest33

Post by ninewest33 »

Wow,
Ok I have less cum in my body now because of this!!!!!! How did her heels smell? They looked quite smelly and dirty....makes me wonder if those grass bits are still in her other flats.
ht29b

Post by ht29b »

The shoes of my colleagues :P

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
feetloveaffair

Post by feetloveaffair »

WOW the girl is hot, her toe prints in those heels are amazing, making me hot as I look at them. And so dirty! I would go crazy cumming them!
In my country, thongs are for the feet!
gnasm

Post by gnasm »

:shock:

My ex always had amazing toeprints — check out this post for some examples: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=23714 — but I have never, ever seen anything like these! Those are seriously epic, and I can totally relate to your reaction. What really amazes me is that they're consistent; not only does she have crazy deep toeprints in her flats, but she has them in her heels as well! I wonder what it is about her posture or the way she walks that causes such distinct prints, because I'd love to teach women how to replicate it!

If I were in your position I'd be scheming of ways to get some of her footwear in my possession! Perhaps mention that your work is having a charity clothes drive, and does she have any clothes or shoes that she doesn't want anymore? Oh, and the condition doesn't matter, the charity is always looking for donations regardless of wear, so if she has anything she was thinking of throwing out...

Anyway, truly amazing post! Very cool circumstances. If there's more, please keep us updated, and thanks for sharing!
gnasm

Post by gnasm »

ht29b wrote:The shoes of my colleagues :P
These are indeed some impressive pictures, but this isn't a competition. Please don't hijack the original poster's thread. If you'd like to share — I'd believe me, I'd like you to share! — please create your own thread and post a link. When you post your own pictures in someone else's thread it can get confusing as to which pictures belong to who.

Thanks!
lovecrushes

Post by lovecrushes »

Hi guys,
Thanks for your replies. It's much appreciated when you take the time to reply to the post, especially when i made such a risky effort to show you all just how amazing they are.
Believe me i was so horny and would have given anything to pleasure myself with them and fill them full of hot juice.
You know i am convinced even if i had filled them for her, considering they were left in the bedroom all night and they slept downstairs, i bet she would not have even taken a second look at the wet patches and the stains i would have left for toes to enjoy . She seriously is an insole destroyer.
I am wondering if all her other footwear is as dirty and stained as these. Thanks for the advice about the charity idea but i work for myself as a decorator and next time i see her i am going to give her a business card for her mum just in case she ever needs any work doing. If she did, then i would have as much time as i wanted to spend going through her shoe collection. And believe me that if that ever happens, i will take photos of every pair of dirty shoes she has for you all to drool over.
To describe i bit about Sophie- she's 18 and about 5' 8". She's not skinny but is as i would say, solid (definately not fat in any way) and she has a nice figure too. She has quite long legs , nice sized mellons and feet and toes to die for. Her toes are not long and thin or boney like some girls but are , i suppose you could describe them as slightly chunky and are just the right size to have them wrapped around your cock.The times i have fantasised about her rubbing my cock between her dirty toes and even now since i saw these last week, i can't stop thinking about her standing on me in those heels!!!
Well anyhow just one thing i have to apologise for. Sorry for the quality of the pics as even though i have a great Canon EOS camera and could get some crystal clear and sharp shots for you all, the inbuilt flash is quite powerful so it would draw alot of attention so had to make do with my mobile which now has a scratched lens due to it's age so that's why they are crap, well by my standards they are. But either way, i suppose at least they are good enough so we can all get excited by her shoes.
Once again, i will keep updating this thread whenever Sophie comes around and if i get access to her heels. Who knows, maybe even one day i'll post shots of me cumming in them.

Thanks again
LC
lovecrushes

Post by lovecrushes »

Hello once again.

I just wanted to answer a couple of queries from other members about Sophies shoes which i didn't get round to on my last post so here goes.

To Ninewest33
How did they smell? Well as said before, her flats were amazingly smelly and fresh as she literally took them off 30 seconds before they were under my nose so they smelt so gorgeous and her insoles were very damp.
As regards the grass left on her insoles, about a week or so later she came round again and in her flats again. This time though i never had a chance to smell them due to circumstances but managed to get close to them and saw that all the grass was worn completely away.
Regarding her high heels, well they were in her bag and then on the floor when she went into the bedroom so obviously with her not wearing them then, they weren't as fresh as her flats had been but they still smell amazing. As i rubbed my fingers across her insoles, i could literally feel the dirt as i rubbed my fingers together so yes they were extremely dirty. In fact at one point i scraped my nail across one of her insoles and yes you guessed, there was dirt under my nail !!!
I sucked my finger and it did taste salty !! Talk about getting excited. And then i took a really massive risk. I was so horny i had to at least feel my cock in them, for old times sake you understand. Feeling the soft sued of her heels rub against the side of my cock and leg almost made me cum instantly but i just couldn't take the risk of either filling them or getting cum all over the suede so had to abondon my mission.
There's always a next time i suppose but yes i was that close !

To Tootsieguy-

Yep so right mate, i was crazy for them and would have ravaged them so hard given the chance. Maybe one day eh?
So i can fully understand why you would crazy for them too.

One other thing that i forgot to mention which may or may not float all your boats, she likes boys and girls !!

Take care

LC
ninewest33

Post by ninewest33 »

Wow this post could be epic!!!! I wish I could get a chance to smell her shoes. Man you are a lucky guy!!!!!