Amazing Toe Prints

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

lovecrushes

Amazing Toe Prints

Post by lovecrushes »

Evening all,
I just had to post these pics. My daughter came home last night with a friend who she recently got to know. They called in for just a few mins as they off out elsewhere.
Her friend had these gorgeous flats on and when they came into the hallway, they both removed their shoes and put them in the coat/shoe closet. My eyes nearly popped out when i saw her remove her shoes and saw these unbelievable insoles.. They shot off upstairs so i was able to get hold of them less than 30 secs after she'd removed them. The insoles were so warm and wet, she must have very sweaty feet and so i just had to slip my cock into them. It felt so good you wouldn't believe it. They were so amazingly soft and i so wanted to empty my plums into them but i knew there was no way i'd be able to clean them up in time . So i just and only just managed to fire off 2 shots with my phone hence the quality is not that brilliant. But just had to share them with you all. Have you ever seen toe prints like this?? I'm sure some of you have but these are by far the best i have encountered so hope you enjoy.
By the way, she may be coming to sleep over so they can have a girlie night out sometime in the near future so fingers crossed she comes in these and leaves them when they go out. If she does, i am going to fill them both and leave it in there as she won't notice if they are still damp.
Sophie's pumps 1.jpg
Sophie's pumps 1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
shoeswizard

Re: Amazing Toe Prints

Post by shoeswizard »

omg!!!! never seen anything like that!!!
you must force your dau to invite her sleeping by you!!! :twisted:
if this happens, take many pics for us! :mrgreen:
ninewest33

Post by ninewest33 »

i got to ask how did they smell? they looked pretty smelly.
antonio

Post by antonio »

me encantaria pillar a esas bailarinas,que numero son?se venden?.garcias
lovecrushes

Post by lovecrushes »

To be totally honest, they were so dirty and they smelt so divine, fresh wet sweat all over the insoles . She had walked across a playing field apparently so that's why there are small pieces of grass on the insoles as you can see. To feel those soft shoes and those wet insoles rub against my cock was indescribe able.
I hope it's not too long before she stays over. I hope they are wet again
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

I'd give anything to be those pieces of grass.
ninewest33

Post by ninewest33 »

you know village I was thinking that exact thought earlier. I can imagine being a piece of that grass inhaling the smell from her feet. She really looks like she has some very sweaty feet. Amazing
footguy1971

Post by footguy1971 »

Those shoes are amazing! I don't know how you managed to not cum in them immediately. As soon as my penis touched the soft, sweat soaked material of these awesome shoes, I would have been draining my balls into them.
feetloveaffair

Post by feetloveaffair »

Those flats are fantastic and the toe prints equally so. Some shoes I have have toe prints like those. In fact those are more like footprints! See photos I include:
tod's.JPG
2010-11-01 09.40.00.jpg
2010-11-01 09.46.30.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In my country, thongs are for the feet!
lovecrushes

Post by lovecrushes »

Footguy you are so right.
I do have to confess that as soon as i slipped my hard on into her shoes the feeling to cum was overwhelming to say the least. After a couple 'rubs' i could feel those tell tale feelings in my balls so knew it was time to withdraw. I was really gutted as i so wanted to fill them for her. Anyhow , the feelings never stopped and i let go into my pants, what a waste. I just managed to get away with it before they appeared again to go out. I did though leave a couple of drops of pre cum in the left one and they were still there when she slipped back into them. Never even flinched or noticed them, told you her insoles were so wet. The casual way she slipped into them and thinking she was crushing my precum was such a rush.
My daughter is staying over at her place tonight so am banking on her friend staying here soon.
The thought of me being able to pump her shoes in my bed all night long make me so excited.
Will keep you all updated as to how things go and when she is staying over. Wish me luck!!
LC