Amazing Toe Prints

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

FlipFlopsx

Re: Amazing Toe Prints

Post by FlipFlopsx »

wow those are so hot my cousin had some american eagle flats that had the sole like that, they smelled and tasted sooooo good! i came in them and then 15 later she wanted to go to the store and we went, and she wore her flats. :lol:
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

FlipFlopsx wrote:wow those are so hot my cousin had some american eagle flats that had the sole like that, they smelled and tasted sooooo good! i came in them and then 15 later she wanted to go to the store and we went, and she wore her flats. :lol:
Yeah my exgf had a pair of AE flats with insoles like that too. Really made her feet sweat and smell and the shoe smell...Oh my!!!! Especially fresh off her feet after a nice long day. They felt damp and I just looooved the smell. I never came in them cause I always loved smelling them. I did cum in roommates shoes that had insoles like that. It doesn't matter if you leave a load in there. The cloth insoles just soak it up.
Nostromoman

Post by Nostromoman »

Gosh this is such a hot thread!!! Wish there was a follow up to it!!!!!
FlipFlopsx

Post by FlipFlopsx »

villageidiot33 wrote:
FlipFlopsx wrote:wow those are so hot my cousin had some american eagle flats that had the sole like that, they smelled and tasted sooooo good! i came in them and then 15 later she wanted to go to the store and we went, and she wore her flats. :lol:
Yeah my exgf had a pair of AE flats with insoles like that too. Really made her feet sweat and smell and the shoe smell...Oh my!!!! Especially fresh off her feet after a nice long day. They felt damp and I just looooved the smell. I never came in them cause I always loved smelling them. I did cum in roommates shoes that had insoles like that. It doesn't matter if you leave a load in there. The cloth insoles just soak it up.
i love american eagle flats my cousin started my fetish for those, and i agree they smell amazing better than any other shoe besides boots, although i dont like boots, but yeah i only came in one and sniffed the other. i shot my loaad alll the way in the toe area for her ;)
lovecrushes

Post by lovecrushes »

Morning all

Just wanted to report that unfortunately i have not seen or heard anything from Sophie for ages. Seems life at university
is way too busy for her to contact my daughter. I do though hold out hope that one day in the not too distant future we will see her again and as soon as i do and i get to photograph or even better still have the chance to cream her heels, you will all be the fist to know about it.
So here's to the future and fingers crossed
LC
Lawwwd

Post by Lawwwd »

Great Post them pictures are awesome
titans rule

Post by titans rule »

nice
Drescq