Smelly stilettos - Update 21/04/14

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

supertech

Re: Smelly stilettos - Update 22/04/13

Post by supertech »

Oh man...how can you tease us like that! Looking forward to being shocked. :D
Last edited by supertech on Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

Man. What a dream. I would love to catch a whiff of well worn office shoes. Wooooo.
Excellent
supercheap454

Post by supercheap454 »

He's back ;) Looking forward to some more epic stories! Never disappoints!
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Fantastic.....suspect the new girl in your life may be a high heel Queen!!...????

Agreed, your threads were favs, glad to see you back and looking forward to hearing about your new adventures.
stiletto-hunter

Post by stiletto-hunter »

OK so these are the last photos of shoes from this sexy girl. It was the last time I worked at her office
They were taken 3 months after the previous photos. Look at the wear already, and foot crud! She wore them barefoot and really liked those heels. Looking back, it's incredible. She had in total 5 pairs. Replaced 4 times! the first three pairs went to some lucky forum members (guys, please post photos, what happened to them?), I kept the 4th pair as a souvenir when I knew I was not to work at her office anymore, and left her the 5th and last pair.

Here are the photos!

[attachment=5]043.JPG[/attachment]

[attachment=4]044.JPG[/attachment]

[attachment=3]039.JPG[/attachment]

[attachment=2]040.JPG[/attachment]

[attachment=1]041.JPG[/attachment]

[attachment=0]042.JPG[/attachment]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by stiletto-hunter on Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.
floplove

Re: Smelly stilettos - Update 20/04/14

Post by floplove »

Amazing!!! After the 4th pic I just had to start my strokin' session...she just had to be feeling all that cum on her sweaty feet. Now with you leaving, and her shoes not gettin' replaced anymore..do you think she'll figure out it was you swapping them?? that is if she even noticed that they were getting swapped out in the first place.

If I were you I'd leave her your contact info just in case...
stiletto-hunter

[quotex="italianboots"]Fantastic.....suspect the new girl in your life may be a high heel Queen!!...????

Agreed, your threads were favs, glad to see you back and looking forward to hearing about your new adventures.[/quote]

Hey man,

Cheers, my new girl is the sweetest bird with lots of XXX features! She just adores wearing heels with my warm pre-cum or cum inside. The dilemma she has is swallow or inside the shoe

This coincided with the loss of opportunities which in the end was cool. As I said, I couldn't continue taking risks like this. I got nearly caught a few times and I would have been in a lot of trouble. I think I counted the other day how many girls had worn heels with my cum inside in the last 10 years and it was like 40 girls or something
Some knew it was cum. But most of them were just skeptical as to why it was so sticky inside their heels
And you know what, I believe those who knew what it was, were girls who like giving head.

Stay turned, will post again very soon.

PS: I've never really been away from this board
I just stopped posting for a little while...

SH
Last edited by stiletto-hunter on Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
schoolshoes1

Post by schoolshoes1 »

Good to see u back man!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
stiletto-hunter

I actually tried an experiment with this girl before months before leaving her office.
I've put a pair of my own there, my favourite type of heels behind the faux platform black heels in this thread.
At some point she'd notice them and I was hoping she'd wear them!
I got them from a lady on Ebay, same size as hers (4 UK) very well worn but still in very good condition.
To my disappointment, she did notice them but never wore them. There she must have known there was definitely a shoe fetishist in the office. I mean, her heels repeatedly replaced and all of a sudden some other shoes appeared in the cupboard.
I left them there for a while, checking every now and then. Even moving them around a bit but no way she'd wear them.
The confirmation came when in the last days before I left the office, she moved her heels to another cupboard and my sexy patent heels were left alone in the original cupboard.
Well, I took them back home
Gosh I wished she'd worn them, she would have looked so slutty in them.
Here's are her shoes moved to another cupboard. I must admit such sight always makes me smile
You can see the faux suede platform heels on the right hand side, under her cheap not cool looking open toe patent platform heels in the center of the photo (they were not appealing to me at all so I didn't do them). Her replacement red faux suede heels are on the left. Those ones I took them home and put another replacement pair just before I left
Her red heels had been replaced twice! Her very first pair went to a lucky forum member, the second pair in this photo is now mine, and I left her the third pair. I suppose she noticed the replacement as my ones were in a much better condition.

[attachment=0]038.JPG[/attachment]

And below are the photos of the shoes she decided not to wear for me (and us!). Ah, they are the same model as the shoes from one of my victims [urlx]viewtopic.php?f=6&t=29595[/url]; just the size is different and they're from a different owner...

[attachment=4]004.JPG[/attachment]

[attachment=3]007.JPG[/attachment]

[attachment=2]018.JPG[/attachment]

[attachment=1]020.JPG[/attachment]
Last edited by stiletto-hunter on Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.
schoolshoes1

Re: Smelly stilettos - Update 21/04/14

Post by schoolshoes1 »

U never did the patent ones in the middle?!? What a shame... They are dying to be fucked!!! :(

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner