My sister's heels

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

heelfucker

Re: My sister's heels

Post by heelfucker »

They are not cute, they are slutty!
lover

Post by lover »

You could just shoot the inside!
stevemaltais

Post by stevemaltais »

My sister came to visit me again for the weekend. This time without her cute friend. So we went out together. She was wearing a cute little black dress and these sexy silver peep toe stiletto heels. At the end of the night we went back to my place. I waited for her to go to bed and brought one of her heels to the bathroom. I had been playing with her shoe for a while when I heard her knocking on the door. She said she had to pee. My heart started pounding in my chest like crazy. I quickly put her shoe in the cupboard under the sink and opened the bathroom door. I walked out and let her in. She went back to bed and since she was still half asleep she didn't notice that there was only one of her heels in the lobby. I almost got caught and it made me horny as hell.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Heelslover666

Post by Heelslover666 »

Those silver high heels look so damn horny, pls cum on them!
amourdestalons

Post by amourdestalons »

Amazing heels, treat them with a good load
shoxlover

Post by shoxlover »

Man those are hot. Not sure how you can resist creaming them.
stevemaltais

Post by stevemaltais »

Since I came home from college for the summer I went out with my little sister a couple of times. Last night it was her best friend's birthday and my sis asked me to take some pictures. I managed to take pics of her killer black platform heels and some of her friend's silver peep toe pumps. Very nice evening...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Iluvpeeptoes

Post by Iluvpeeptoes »

Those black Aldos in your first post are as good as it gets for me! Nothing could be sexier! I think I'd cause a flood if I ever had the opportunity to shoot into them.
kumshoe

Post by kumshoe »

very nice job! really good legs and ass, can you get pics of these shoes?
stken

Post by stken »

dude, I really don't know how can you manage without cumming in one of her heels everyday! very sexy, great legs too. :P