Has anyone ever been caught

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Drift723

Re: Has anyone ever been caught

Post by Drift723 »

@xwatchmerisex. I've borrowed a couple of her old ones that she doesn't wear anymore but for some reason won't let me keep them. I can do it when she's not there or if she is. Since my friend doesn't care, I can pretty much do it whenever I'm over.

@TommyCreamer. It is an ok situation. I prefer having a girl get me off with her heels rather than masturbating onto them. And to this day, she is still with the guy she mentioned so I haven't been able to take her up on that offer. I've asked a couple times if she'd do it anyway, just because I'm not really doing anything to her, she would just be touching me with her feet. If she did it, I honestly wouldn't consider it "cheating" and especially because I'm only asking for her to do it just once.

@Ginas1120. Minus the shoe in the mouth part, and the cum licking (i'm not really into that), you can do that to me anytime.
fabio

Post by fabio »

up
carcomp59

Post by carcomp59 »

I believe my mother knew, but didn't want to believe. I remember being a teenager and thinking she was going to be gone from the house for a few more hours. So, I took out my favorite boots of hers, a pair of brown patent knee highs and cumming in them. Damn, she showed up 10 minutes later and changed to go to a meeting. She put her foot in the boot with the cum. I saw the what the hell look on her face, but she never said anything.
Then many, many years later, I was 23 and still living at home I stole a pair of her pantyhose. She only started wearing pantyhose in the later years of her life, but it still didn't change the way her feet stunk. Anyway, I would cum in the foot of one leg and stiff the other. When done I would stash them under my nightstand. Well one day I went to use them and they had been washed. I was mortified. I never used anything of hers again after.
StarstruckHH

Post by StarstruckHH »

Yeah, I was caught once. By my best friend.

The story begins when I was once at my friend's place, and his mom was a real collector of shoes. Too bad she didn't have almost any shoes that I'd like to cum. Until one day, I was at my friend's place, and her mom came back from a business meeting of some sort, and she was wearing these gorgeous black pointy heels with a beautiful ankle strap which had a buckle made out of diamonds.

I was stunned. The woman who's heels never stroke any kind of passion in me before, was standing in front of me, with the most beautiful pair of heels ever.

So I pretty much felt like I needed to fuck them. At first, I thought that I needed an excuse to get her heels to the bathroom, but then I decided, what the hell? Let's go commando!

So I remember being at my friend's place, and I was really sweating and stuff, because I knew that I was going to have to fuck those shoes sooner or later. Then I said to my friend: Oh man, my stomach has been awfully aching this whole week. I think I need to go take a shit. I pretty much ran out of his room, grabbed the heels and made a sprint to the bathroom. As I was in the bathroom, I sat down on the can and thought: Man! The most beautiful heels ever, for me to fuck! I smelled them and they smelled divine. Then I unzipped my pants and left a huge load on the soles of the shoe's.

I returned the heels, and this same "Take-a-shit-cum-heels" strategy was done like four times.

But then, my friend asked if I wanted to stay over at his place when his parents were out. I thought: YES! A whole night of fucking her heels!

And so it was. At around 3 o'clock, after my friend had fell asleep, I grabbed his mom's heels and made it to the bathroom. They smelled just as perfect as they did before. I must've creamed them over 8 time during the 2½ hours I spent in the bathroom with them. I returned the heels and went to sleep. But little did I know that the next morning I was about to get busted.

So, my friend woke up in the morning way before I did, and I suppose that during that time I was sleeping, his mom came home. His mom, for some unknown reason decided to organize her heels or something (I seriously don't know why, womens' intuition?) And she noticed how the heels had something wet on the insoles. My friend said to my mom that he had spilled water on them. She believed it.

Then my friend came and woke me up and asked me: Did you fuck my mom's heels?

And at that moment, my heart jumped up to my throat. I seriously thought that he would beat the living shit out of me for that. But no. I first tried to be like: What are you talking about? Why would I want to fuck your mom's heels.

Then he told me that there were cum on them, and he knew it was me. So I decided to tell him all about my fetish and stuff. And to my surprise, he said to me: Hey, I don't blame you. I got an overwhelming foot fetish myself. If you want to cum my mother's heels, feel free to do so, as long as she doesn't suspect me.

So at that point, I was really happy. I was on top of the world as I felt like I just dodged a bullet, and got a free access to her heels! But I must say, that the times I did it secretly, it was so much more sexy :twisted:
pumpscummer

Post by pumpscummer »

now thaaatt was hot story !!! :)) I love te stomach... feel and adrenaline when I'm doing sneaky fuck
flats_et_heels_lover

Post by flats_et_heels_lover »

hilltop238 wrote:I had a real candy store at my inlaws.The MIL and 2 SIl's always had shoes or boots in the bathroom .All wore panty hose and hung them to air.It was beautiful.I had many sessions. I even figured out who was wearing what shoes by the smell.It was a challlange at first as both SIL's wore 5 1/2's and MIL no problem wore 6 1/2. One day the MIL was getting ready for a date and wanted her boots,which I was enjoying.She banged on the door and told me to get out.I got pissed and dropped a huge load in the boots and left it.From that day on there we no shoes or boots to be had anywhere in the house.I was watched like a criminal.

Both SIL's make it a point to remove all shoes/boots from easy access when they hear I'm going to visit.The only time I might find something is when I show up unannounced.If the SIL's come over shoes never leave their feet. One SIL stays at the house on occasion and always brings her shoes in the bedroom and shuts the door.

A BIL caught me and said it was all good as long as I left his wife alone.There were always 3-4 pr in their living room as she worked in a bank,and was too lazy to bring them upstairs to her bedroom.This lasted for a couple of visits then I guess he told her or she just figured it out as I was getting too comfortable. He told me she imposed a no shoe downstairs rule,and it stuck.I did my business on a weekend visit last summer in her room.The BIL told me she got rid of all of her heels and sexy shoes the next day.He said she even checked her clog,sandals,and flats.He asked her what she was doing and she refused to answer.The shoes 30 pr. went to a resale shop.

So I guess I got caught,but had a lot of fun in the process.
wow you have a lot of intolerant family members, that sucks. I've never been caught cumming in shoes, but have been surely caught staring at them, esp. of this one friend in high school. after we graduated I told her, she wasn't too surprised and gave me a pair of her heels.

thats really dishonest for her to sell them. she should have chucked them, or more sanefully made you pay for them
flats_et_heels_lover

Post by flats_et_heels_lover »

Drift723 wrote:I wouldn't say I've ever been caught in the act. But then again, as I explained in one of my first posts, I actually can leave my pants on, flip a shoe upside down and rub against it and get off without even being hard. I do this when I have to be quick and don't have time to whip it out and have at it.

..............................................................................................................................

So I guess in a way, I did end up getting caught, but it turned out to be in my favor.
now this is doing it right
Heeloholic

Post by Heeloholic »

Yeah I have gotten caught many times...

First time I can remember was in the back of our station wagon when we were on vacation. I was around 10 years old and was busy rubbing my mom's strappy clogs on top of my pants and was just dry cummin (too young to shoot loads) when my mom walked up on me....

Second time I was 15 and with my first real girl friend. I was in her parents basement where I had seen a pair of red leather pumps belonging to my girl friends mom. I was sitting on a box (this is a storage room in the basement) with my dick in the shoe when my gf walked in. She said what the hell are you doing!!?? I told her I liked heels and she ended up putting them on and stroking me to the best climax I had ever had.

Third time. Over at a friends house for new years. My friends wife is unable to wear heels due to a back injury but i found her old heels in a bag in the basement. I decided to borrow it and have fun with it before putting it back so I brought it up and stuck it in the inside pocket of my coat. Well I kept my gloves in the sleeve and one had fallen out on the floor. I found this out when my buddy told me he had picked up my glove and stuck it in the sleeve. I know he saw the shoe or there would have been no reason for him to tell me about it....since that day his wife keeps making remarks about heels every chance she gets. I can tell she is looking for a reaction but I am not planning on giving her one :)

Last time (so far anyway) was two weeks ago. I live in a big apartment building and was doing laudnry. The laundry room is right next to all the storage units for the apartments so I walked through looking through the wire walls that separate the units to see if I could find any nice shoes to borrow. I found a pair of black pumps with about a two inch heel and with a stick I reached in and picked one up and lifted it over the wire wall. I had just grabbed it in my hand and was turning around to walk out and almost ran right in to the lady who owned the unit and of course also the shoe. I think the definition of red was my face that very second. I started saying something but she just smiled and said keep it. Do you want the other one too? I mumbled yes and she unlocked the unit and handed it to me. I grabbed it and ran... I am now moving since I feel a bit embarrassed about the whole thing...but hey...got the shoes and they are getting used alot!! :)
hhluvrincali

Post by hhluvrincali »

I nearly got caught at a friend's house in high school. I had gone over to see my friend and found no one was home. So tried the back door and it was open! I had caught a glimpse of my friend's mom's legs a few times and they were nice. She was on the petite side so I figured she must have at least one pair of hot CFM heels somewhere. This was in the days when your average mom would have only one or two sexy pairs, for going out.

I went into his parents' room and checked the closet. Sure enough! A pair of sexy cork wedges with black cloth uppers lay tantalizing me. I hurriedly rolled up my pantlegs, stripped off my sneakers and socks, and did my best to jam my several sizes too large feet info the shoes. It felt amazing to be perched on those glorious shoes! I strutted around, unzipped, and started jacking away. It was glorious = heavenly. Within just a minute or two, before I could blast, I hear the fricking front door opening!

Like mad, I kicked off the shoes, grab my own shoes and socks, and hobble open-jeaned into my friend's room, where I started putting myself back together as best I could, trembling with nerves. About the time I manage to get zipped over my still stiff member, my buddy walks into his room, surprised to see his somewhat disheveled housebreaking friend.

So I did my best to play it off like I had just gone into his room to surprise him as a prank. He didn't tell his parents. He knew I was a bit of a perve and I'd even worn a bra one time when hanging out with him and had shown him, so I think he knew I had been up to something but we never discussed it.
Drift723

Post by Drift723 »

You guys all have some pretty interesting stories.

Well, unfortunately the situation with the aforementioned girl has still not improved. It turns out her and this guy are engaged. The last time I talked to her we're both sort of like, "so...ummm..yeah." She ended up giving me a pair. I guess as sort of a "hey I kind of feel bad that we didn't get to do what you were hoping to, so here you go." I forced a smile as best I could. She really is a nice girl that I would have definitely not minded dating. But that's how it goes I guess.

On the flip side, I had another breath taking moment last week. This time, NO CONFRONTATION. The best times are the ones that are close calls but you end up getting away with it. So this time I'm visiting my sister, and she's always had heels of all sorts. I met her new roommate who I suspected probably had a decent collection as well (just a hunch off the way she was dressed). So, after about an hour my sister went to do a load of laundry in the apartment building downstairs. In the meantime her roommate went out to smoke and they chatted a bit along the way. She told me to just chill and that there was beer and soda in the fridge if I wanted one.

I thought, "Yes! What a chance!" So I dashed into her roommate's closet to find at least 6 pairs I wanted to do it with. Wanting to leave no evidence I grabbed some tissue from the nearby bathroom. Took the best looking one and did it real quick. She came back just as I was throwing away the tissue full of cum. Just said I had to blow my nose. Being in Arizona and all, with our dust storms and hay fever (of couse not that I was sick or anything).

I got the next 2 days off so I'm planning on paying my sister another visit. She knows about my fetish and is actually quite adament on not letting me come anywhere near her shoes. Even if I just want to get off without getting anything on them. But she could care less what I do with her roommate's shoes. She just says, "don't expect me to distract her or cover for your dumb ass if you get caught." But at the same time, she won't say anything to her. So all I gotta do is wait for smoke time and that's it.