Has anyone ever been caught

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

mario420mario

Re: Has anyone ever been caught

Post by mario420mario »

schuhmensch wrote:i have been caught cumming in moms heels. well wasnt too bad. now i cum in her shoes almost every day and sometimes even on her soles
can we see some pic of mom heels cum in or on and here were them pls
SneakyCreamer

Post by SneakyCreamer »

Not sure if this story counts as almost getting caught, but here it goes.

When I was young, I was constantly cumming my sister's heels. She had a pair of black leather pointy toe 4" heels (my favorite) that I relentlessly cummed I don't even know how many times. I always made sure to cleanup most of my mess so that I wouldn't get caught. One holiday the whole family was together and my sister decided to wear these heels. Most of us were sitting in the living room, close together, when a few of the women complimented my sister on her shoes. She began moving her feet around, showing off her shoes while everyone looked at them. I was there, staring at them, trying not to get hard. All of a sudden, I notice on the side of the right shoe there was about a 2-3" faint yellow/white snail trail of my dried cum!!! I must not have realized that I "overshot" the inside of the shoe with one of my cumshots. These shoes were rather dirty because my sister wore them so often. No one said anything and my sister was the type of person that if she suspected that I was cumming in her shoes, she absolutely would not have continued wearing them. I was so horny the rest of the day and to my luck, mys sister went out later that night with her friends. She wore a different pair of shoes out so I went into her room, grabbed these shoes and stared at my snail trail of cum. I then stuck my cock inside of the right shoe and pumped a load of cum deep inside.
abc123killer

Post by abc123killer »

I may be caught, but I did once get asked why I had a shoe in my room.

My mom was cleaning my room and she found a shoe. It was a simple shoe, soft fur inside, 1inch wedge heel, but it felt great. WHen she was cleaning, she found it, and I lied that I was going to use it for fun, but I decided that it was bad and immoral. She said yes and told me to tell her if i got those feelings. BTW, all of the heels my parents/sister wore were in my room. But once she found them, she moved them. Now, they are kept in a box outside. I usually sneak in a lil fun every now and then. But lately, my parents have been commenting on not to do 'bad stuff'. I am kinda worried. They might have gotten my scent on this website or me playing with some shoes. :cry:
mr wedge

Post by mr wedge »

I was never caught, but one day when I was in my teens, I was out working all day. When I came home, there was my collection of about a dozen pairs of shoes, lined up in the living room! I was mortified. My mother gave me the third degree over why do I have a bunch of girls shoes, and why can't I buy them in sizes that she and my sister could wear.

That ain't why I have womens shoes!
Turbo boosted

Post by Turbo boosted »

Yes caught in action. I was walking home from the train station after work, and couldn't stop thinking about these gorgeous shoes i just bought! So i thought there was a bridge up ahead with a slope beside the bushes so i went down and started fucking these shoes with the heel of one shoe up my arse! Anyway i didn't relise that the cars couldn't see me but pedestrians could and this girl walking past with her dog approached and said nice arse and love the shoes! I jumped still balls deep in the other shoe as she just kept walking and staring. So i finshed off and pulled shoe out of my bum them quickly still wearing mywedges made for home like mad was so embarrassed but turned on at the same time, just glad it wasn't a guy!! May have ended badly
Turbo boosted

Post by Turbo boosted »

So ive been caught again, but not in action. So as I mentioned in my wifes room mates heels I lost my phone. Only issue is I had sent pics of me fucking my wifes heels and wearing mine to her before visiting her at xmas in perth and hadnot deleted any files after so, anyway today I got a few texts from friends and family about it!!! And one friend even sent me one of the pics :( I think that it was a low act on who did it.
Drakeguy876

Post by Drakeguy876 »

Last edited by Drakeguy876 on Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
pumpscummer

Post by pumpscummer »

SneakyCreamer wrote:Not sure if this story counts as almost getting caught, but here it goes.

When I was young, I was constantly cumming my sister's heels. She had a pair of black leather pointy toe 4" heels (my favorite) that I relentlessly cummed I don't even know how many times. I always made sure to cleanup most of my mess so that I wouldn't get caught. One holiday the whole family was together and my sister decided to wear these heels. Most of us were sitting in the living room, close together, when a few of the women complimented my sister on her shoes. She began moving her feet around, showing off her shoes while everyone looked at them. I was there, staring at them, trying not to get hard. All of a sudden, I notice on the side of the right shoe there was about a 2-3" faint yellow/white snail trail of my dried cum!!! I must not have realized that I "overshot" the inside of the shoe with one of my cumshots. These shoes were rather dirty because my sister wore them so often. No one said anything and my sister was the type of person that if she suspected that I was cumming in her shoes, she absolutely would not have continued wearing them. I was so horny the rest of the day and to my luck, mys sister went out later that night with her friends. She wore a different pair of shoes out so I went into her room, grabbed these shoes and stared at my snail trail of cum. I then stuck my cock inside of the right shoe and pumped a load of cum deep inside.

so HOT!
shoefucker74

Post by shoefucker74 »

I used to cum in my aunt's sandal while smelling and licking the other one. They had awesome deep toe imprints from being well worn. Anyway she caught me one day and the rest I can't share.
ConverseRocker313

Post by ConverseRocker313 »

One time i was house watching for a neighbor, and she had a daughter my age. I was 16 at that time.
Everytime i went to feed their cats i spent most of the time chilling in Chloe’s room and cumming in her several pairs of low top converse.
One day several days after they left i was there wearing chloes underwear, knee high socks and leggings
When i heard the door open.
They came home early and there was no getting out of this.
As i hurried to take her clothes off, she entered the room as i was getting the 2nd sock off.
They kept it a secret and thought i was just curious.
She did not notice her cummed converse and wore them for years after.