Sisters pink blowjob heels a pantyhose get cum.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

daughtersfeet

Re: Sisters pink blowjob heels a pantyhose get cum.

Post by daughtersfeet »

None in heels yet, sorry. I am working on it, when i sign up for face book and become her friend, i'm sure there will be pics there of her wearing heels. Yes i'll get right on her flats.
inmuned

Post by inmuned »

daughtersfeet wrote:None in heels yet, sorry. I am working on it, when i sign up for face book and become her friend, i'm sure there will be pics there of her wearing heels. Yes i'll get right on her flats.

Could you take some pics of her closet.. showing pantyhose..? if you can do it.. if you take this pics..i will send you pics of your interesing.. of my gf
Shoeslayer

Post by Shoeslayer »

Yoe bloke, don't go saying your a bad brother cuz u did your sisters heels,
You simply broke'em in 4 her. really hot pics, thaks very much an' so what if you
got her stockins too, they go with feet an heels.

cheriOH!
Shoeslay'r
zenhen

Post by zenhen »

daughtersfeet wrote:None in heels yet, sorry. I am working on it, when i sign up for face book and become her friend, i'm sure there will be pics there of her wearing heels. Yes i'll get right on her flats.
Thanks buddy!! Can't wait
daughtersfeet

Post by daughtersfeet »

zenhen wrote:
Thanks buddy!! Can't wait
My mom is painting up the stairs right now, was going to do her silver flats for you but i can't get at them. I'll see if i can later on, sorry!
love_prada_and_gucci

Post by love_prada_and_gucci »

Impressive post! I love to watch someone cumming on high heels and stockings. I hope you'll be able to repeat this experience again and share those pictures to us :)

LP&G
insertshe

Post by insertshe »

thank you so much for great work !!!
when i saw your muck in yr sister's hose i really get hard ,coz i also like cum in my sister's o,cousin 's ,aunt's pantyhose ,stocking ,heel ....all the things realted their feet ......sorry for bad english ,i came from China !
heelfucker

Post by heelfucker »

You didn't clean them afterward, did you?

Can we see an update with the cum-stains?
daughtersfeet

Post by daughtersfeet »

heelfucker wrote:You didn't clean them afterward, did you?

Can we see an update with the cum-stains?
You should read all the posts, i just said i didn't. I left them on her floor for a day then took a few pics for you guys but they were just wet and a bit hard were it had dried, there was no white stains or anything(by the way i wanked in them three times before i put them back that night, they stunk of cum the next day). The day after this i put them back in her drawer with her clean underwear(she will think mom took them to get cleaned).
Anyway can take them back out the drawer to show you guys. I don't think there will be any stains though they will just be hard with the stail cum drying. I think if i cum them more often they will stain, so i will try that.
By the way i didn't post the pics because they just looked a bit wet and not even stuck together. I will take them out her drawer when i get a chance and show you if the cum has stained them, then i will cum in them a few times again.

heelfucker if you have any requests?
shoejoblover

Post by shoejoblover »

Great work. Love seeing stockings get fucked and cummed on. I can't wait for the updates...