Best Friends Mum's Shoes Cummed

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

chris58862002

Best Friends Mum's Shoes Cummed

Post by chris58862002 »

Hi,

Finally I have been able to publish some photos. These shoes belong to my best friends mother. Have known her a long time, always fantasised over her legs and feet, but never had the chance to go near them, She is in her 40's, likes to get her legs out, and never wears nylons, always barefoot. She is more partial to sandals, black strappy leather ones she wears around the house, and sometimes I have managed a sneaky lick of the insoles when nobody is around and she has left them in the hall. My, do they taste well worn, especially around the toe area and at the heel.

Here I had a bit of time to explore as I turned up at his house and at one point asked to use his bathroom. Her room is next door so it's perfect. On this day, I was feeling very horny, and decided to look for her sandals. However, I did come across a pair of her work shoes. I know this because I have seen her in them, well worn, and plenty of toe cleavage. To cut a long story short, took a quick swipe, got them in the bathroom. They smelt and tasted so sweaty inside. I had to fuck them. Didn't take me long either, believe me these shoes WERE a good fuck.

Here's the link:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/33401288@N04/
momshotshoes

Re: Best Friends Mum's Shoes Cummed

Post by momshotshoes »

Thats a hefty load of cum. Can't wait to see pics of her wearing them.
pumpscummer

Post by pumpscummer »

omg ... that is hot situation for me ! excellent thank you very very much ! love posts like that !:)

bravo from me :P :P
insertshe

Post by insertshe »

oh man ,hugh load for this sweet ,would like to see pcis of her wore the cummed pump ...
feetloveaffair

Post by feetloveaffair »

WOW, that's a load and a half of full cream cum, can certainly tell you were horny...
Shoe blaster

Post by Shoe blaster »

Sexy shoes man well done! Great load too awesome effort
joma1969

Post by joma1969 »

Looks like Photoshop has been involved here. :roll: