My Mom's feet and sandals last Reloaded! (Sep 15th)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

taconesconcrema

Re: My Mother's feet and wedge sandals cummed!

Post by taconesconcrema »

increible!! me gustan las ultimas 3 fotos ...esos wedges se ven deliciosos :twisted: ...saludos desde chile
roux

Post by roux »

@threadstarter

do you wipe the cum off the sandals? or do you leave them there to dry and for her to wear.

you know it would be beneficial if your mom knows about it. so you can just ask her if you can borrow it. then cum on it. return back to her all wet, warm and sticky.
derek

Post by derek »

Great! don't forget to sniff,kiss and lick the soles-where they've touched the ground! I find this to be very exciting!
mucamo

Post by mucamo »

Plaase, Do not be naive.
Do not see the feet of the photos are feet of men ?????
They are the feet of a woman.
Is the same with shoes.
momshotshoes

Post by momshotshoes »

Your moms feet are awesome your so lucky. Love her well worn mules, pitty there's no toe prints in her shoes though that would of been so hot. Thanks for puting pics of your mom's feet on for us, most guys don't have the balls to do it. I wish they would start a section for just moms shoes and feet that would be so hot. I wish i could wedge my cock between the sole of your moms feet and the insole of the mule and fuck it till it chafed my dick raw and i cummed all over her mule and foot. Your mom's foot is so smooth and angular i love it, does she ever wear toe polish? I have a naughty mom to who walks around knowingly with her sons cum between her toes and doesn't say a word to me.
roux

Post by roux »

momshotshoes wrote:Your moms feet are awesome your so lucky. Love her well worn mules, pitty there's no toe prints in her shoes though that would of been so hot. Thanks for puting pics of your mom's feet on for us, most guys don't have the balls to do it. I wish they would start a section for just moms shoes and feet that would be so hot. I wish i could wedge my cock between the sole of your moms feet and the insole of the mule and fuck it till it chafed my dick raw and i cummed all over her mule and foot. Your mom's foot is so smooth and angular i love it, does she ever wear toe polish? I have a naughty mom to who walks around knowingly with her sons cum between her toes and doesn't say a word to me.
looks like your mom doesnt mind... if that's the case.. show mom a lot more love by filling up her shoes
schuhmensch

Post by schuhmensch »

yeah! and dont forget to post pics of your moms shoes and feet with your cum on her soles, or pm me please!!!!!
Manchmal frage ich mich, wie viele liter wichse ich schon in die heels meiner mutter abgeladen habe...
feet.candid

Post by feet.candid »

Last edited by feet.candid on Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
shoeswizard

Post by shoeswizard »

hey man....any updates? we are dying... :P
flimsy

Post by flimsy »

Shine brightl ike a diamond.
Last edited by flimsy on Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.