My Mom's feet and sandals last Reloaded! (Sep 15th)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

RichardLynch

Re: My Mother's feet and sandals cummed! (Sep 1st)

Post by RichardLynch »

Mmmm what I would LOVE to do to you mums feet and shoes! Those white heels are gorgeous!
pudz1975

Post by pudz1975 »

my mom has let me come over her feet and shoes il get some pics. its magic coming over them. not as good as coming in her pussy but a close second.
shoeswizard

Post by shoeswizard »

huhu shoecummer??? are you still in here? we are waiting for something exciting as usual;)
Shoe Cummer

Post by Shoe Cummer »

chris wrote:wow thanks for the great pics.

unfortunately the red wedges already look very trashed and seem to tear apart.

be aware that they could end up in the trash very soon, and please save them from the incinerator or landfill...

br
chris
Yeah, the red sandals looked so worn! but she usually wears them at home.
She loves them, so I think won't trash;)
Heeloholic wrote:you should sneak up and let your dick touch her feet and shoes while she is sleeping!!! I did this to my ex and I ended up blowing a load on her shoes while she was asleep and it was freakin' amazing!!!
Oh men...do u think I wouldn't like to do that..?
roux wrote:just continue cumming on her shoes everyday. i hope she doesnt clean them. it would be nice to see her wear cummed shoes everyday.

I try to cum her sandals always as I can. Not everyday of course, and yeah she never cleans them:P
shoeswizard wrote:huhu shoecummer??? are you still in here? we are waiting for something exciting as usual;)
Hi pal, thanks for all your comments!
I hope be able to upload new pics soon!
It's not easy men...be patient ahah..

Here u have a couple more with the strapply sandals...
I hope u enjoy..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
shoeswizard

Post by shoeswizard »

ok shoe cummer thanks for your little but hot update. i always love each update. i have sent you an e-mail but i didnt get any answer :roll:
we are waiting for some news. thanks!!!
shoeswizard

Post by shoeswizard »

hello my friend!
did you make a break in cumming her shoes? i hope not;) cu
roux

Post by roux »

doesnt she ever complain bout the sticky feeling?
Shoe Cummer

Post by Shoe Cummer »

shoeswizard wrote:hello my friend!
did you make a break in cumming her shoes? i hope not;) cu
Hi amico!...No I didn't ahaha.
I just don't cum on her sandals every day and don't take pictures always. Just when I'm really horney and while I get total access! I did on monday, I had the chance and I took it!...Enjoy the pics! Buona vita!
roux wrote:doesnt she ever complain bout the sticky feeling?
Yes she does ahah...cause she knows I usually do that. For that reason I try to avoid cum on them every day!
It's so amazing see her walking on sticky shoes for me of course! Even more than fuck them, but I know it's so embarrazzing for her too!
Shoe Cummer

My Mom's feet and sandals last Reloaded! (Sep 15th)

Post by Shoe Cummer »

After 2 long weeks I'm here again!
Well I've seen u really like my fav mom's sandals, and since last reload I've cummed other twice and I did it on Monday again, so 3 cums in 2 weeks. I think she wore them at least 7 times!
Last Monday she wore the sandals aproximately 9 fucking hours for work (works in a travel agency as assistance), doesn't stay as long standing all the time, so wears heels at work for this reason ahahah.
She came home in the noon, took a shover and changed the dress and shoes, then told me she was going to a friend birthday date. When she went out I found the cuties over the bed in her room...oh they were so fuckin smelly as hell, so dirty and salty...inmediatly licked the dirt sweat as instinct and decided took pics for you and reloaded again...for u guys of course! Took them to my room and did the job...as usual I've let dry and got back her room again!..she didn't wear next day, but I'm sure she will today on Wendesday....I expect she doesn't walk a lot and doesn't complain...but this time I couldn't avoid it!
I'm sorry, is hard to see the cum on the sandals!!!! same color, bad light, but I swear they are really blasted!!!
Thanks and enjoy! bye!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
shoeswizard

Re: My Mom's feet and sandals last Reloaded! (Sep 15th)

Post by shoeswizard »

superb!!! thanks!!! do you mind if i cum on the red wedges while you cum on the white sandals? lol
thanks a lot....see you soon